13th June 2011, 04:26 PM
vishal151990

What should I do if my results of 3rd year are not declared before training starts?

recpected sir ,
i am studying in 3rd year and i have cleared AFSB through ues entry ......but my results wont be declared before the training starts ....what shud i do ?????

28th October 2011, 04:38 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: What should I do if my results of 3rd year are not declared before training starts?

You don't have to worry about the date of rsult out as they will not effect the trainning schedule. They will put in hold for the time being, with result pending. If you don't clear your 3rd year then it's a different issues other wise they will you let you in.

So best of luck...
31st October 2011, 05:38 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do if my results of 3rd year are not declared before training starts?

Sir,The 2011 P1 Registration Exercise is for children born between 2 Jan ... Can I hold the school place for him and let him start a year later? ... and parents are required to execute a Statutory Declaration before a ... What can I do if my child is not able to return to Singapore in time to start the new school term? ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?