23rd June 2010, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?

I am bsc science graduate and doing job in food companies. I want to join Msc as distence learnig cource.I want to make career as Quality Assurance. Which subject is most sutable for me : Msc in Organic Or Msc in Analytical Or Msc in Microbiology ,Msc in pharmascutical

My E-mail Id : [email protected]

31st March 2013, 08:42 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?

First thing to be noted that you should have to be applying for Food Safety and Quality Management course if you are wishing to apply the career in Quality Assurance for best ones beside this there are other best courses which will help you to make career in Quality Assurance.And secondly all the courses you have mentioned is not related to help you to get the job in food companies.So,Best is that apply for Food Safety and Quality Management course its not necessary to apply before you may also apply for it after the M.Sc also the qualifications may help you in some concessions for it.Beside this keep constantly visiting the websites for latest exam which is interlinked with Food courses it will be beneficial for you,
And regarding M.Sc as distance learning course,So,it is just help you to avoid the time wasting and help you to learn on the Internet by the method of broadcasting,As here everything is same just teacher will be teaching from another place and that video will be broadcast to the institution or place where teaching is going on,Just search the college or institution of your state and apply for it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?