20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ag B.Sc after intermediate with vocational stream?

I am intermediate vocational with bridge course completed i.e. inter medical lab technician (MLT) with bridge course. Now my question is, am I eligible for Ag B.Sc? Please tell me Sir. Now I am applying for EAMCET entrance last day. Kindly answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BCA graduation after completion of computer science vocational course?
  2. Am I eligible to do BCA course after completion of CSE Vocational course?
  3. Can I Join MCA without Maths as a subject in 12th?
  4. Courses to do after completion of 12th Vocational stream? Benefits of opting Vocational stream in 11th?
  5. What should I do after passing Vocational stream? Will I be allowed for BCA or BA Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  7. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  8. Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational
  9. Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  11. PGDCA correspondence is possible after Intermediate Vocational course of Diarying?
  12. What jobs should I apply for after completing Intermediate (vocational) as Medical Lab Technician?
  13. Can an Intermediate in Vocational MLT and B.Sc MLT eligible for MBBS course? What is the procedure to study this course?
  14. Can I appear in IAS exam after completion of IT Vocational course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BBA course if I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group?
  16. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  17. Can I apply for SAIL, DRDO and other government jobs being a vocational stream holder?
  18. Are admissions to polytechnic diploma available to Vocational stream?
22nd June 2017, 12:56 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ag B.Sc after intermediate with vocational stream?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for B.Sc Agriculture as because the minimum qualification required for entry to B.Sc Agriculture is 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as the compulsory subjects.
Also candidate should have passed 10+2 and have scored 50% and above aggregate marks in PCB from a recognized board in order to be eligible for admission to the aforesaid course.
22nd June 2017, 10:06 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ag B.Sc after intermediate with vocational stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am intermediate vocational with bridge course completed i.e. inter medical lab technician (MLT) with bridge course. Now my question is, am I eligible for Ag B.Sc? Please tell me Sir. Now I am applying for EAMCET entrance last day. Kindly answer me.
Sorry, that you are not eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture course with Vocational studies. You need to complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in science stream with Biology subject as a main subject from a recognized board. Being a Vocational stream student you can apply for the courses like,
  • B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
  • BA (Bachelor of Arts)
  • BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
  • Chartered Accountant
  • Company Secretary
22nd June 2017, 08:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for B.Sc course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc course:-

Candidates who have done or final year of 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognized University are eligible for B.Sc course.

Candidate age should be above 16 years.
23rd June 2017, 04:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for AGBSC after intermediate with vocational stream.

AGBSC means B.Sc in Agriculture Science. It is a 4 years duration course. Admission for B.Sc. in Agricultural science are made through Entrance Examination conducted by the concerned institute/ university.

Eligibility criteria for admission in AGBSC course is pass in 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with a minimum 50% marks.
23rd June 2017, 06:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

For the BSc in Agriculture, the candidate has to complete the 12th exam successfully with Science stream which you have already done.

So, you are eligible for the said course.

Now you have to choose the university from which you want to pursue the course and apply there with the documents and the fee required.

If the demand is high, you may be asked to sit in an entrance test after passing which you will be given the admission in the course of your choice.
28th June 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i had completed vocational mlt intermieatwith out bridge course can eligible b.sc mlt
9th September 2022, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

In vocational students eligible for bsc stream
20th September 2022, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I am eligible in bfcs and ont complete in drige corce in one paper is failed in phicsic
8th November 2022, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Inter Mlt birdge course
Can I do bsc agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?