24th June 2010, 02:44 PM
ASLAM NAZAR P

Are there any scholarships for students scoring above 80% in 12th?

i got 82.4% marks in cbse 12 board exams,. Is ther any scholarship for students who secured more than 80%

Related Questions:
27th February 2011, 04:45 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Are there any scholarships for students scoring above 80% in 12th?

At this percentage you wont get any scholarship.
But now you can appear for AIEEE and IITjee exams , by clearing these you can very good scholarship.
If you got through IIT , then you can get upto 90% fee waiver.
If you remain in TOP 300, you will get 50000 as prize, also after admission in NITs , you will further get scholarships.
27th February 2011, 08:48 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any scholarships for students scoring above 80% in 12th?

yea there are so many scholarship scheme after 12th with marks more than 80%. most of the scholarship are provided to the student those have marks minimum of 75%. you have very good marks so you will be eligible for all type of government scholarship but you will be able to take one scholarship for a single course. so you should choose the best one.

different scholarships are
National scholarship- this is a national level scholarship provided to the student those are meritorious and also from needy background. the application form will be available form your institution. otherwise you may also download the application form from the internet.

State Level Merit cum means scholarship-this is a state level scholarship provided all the students having more than 75% marks and family income below a specified limit. you may also try for this. application form and all details will be available on your state's official website.

there are also one national level merit cum means scholarship. you may also try for this.

there are various private scholarship also provided by private organization like Zindal, indian Oil etc. for this type of scholarship you have to fulfill their specified eligibility criterion and you have to apply according to their guidelines. also every institution have some institutional scholarship. in this scholarship they give concession in tuition fees and other institutional fees. after 12th first you should take admission in your preferable course after that you should try for various scholarship.

best wishes.
27th February 2011, 09:10 PM
ankurloonia

Yes Indian Oil has announced a scholarship

ndian Oil Corporation Limited - India's largest commercial enterprise and the No.1 Indian Company in Fortune 'Global 500' listing - awards 450 Scholarships for meritorious students all over India, under the IndianOil Scholarships Scheme for each academic year.

As part of IndianOil's social responsibility programme, the scheme provides for attractive scholarships to bright students selected on 'merit-cum-means' basis. For each academic year, 450 scholarships covering the first year students of 10+ / ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA, have been formally announced through newspaper advertisements inviting applications under the IndianOil Scholarships Scheme.

As part of the scheme, special encouragement is being given to girl students, physically challenged students, and students from J & K as well as the Northeast States.

You can see details HERE
27th February 2011, 10:54 PM
omprakash sharma

hi,
you know that most of the scholarship are provided to the student those have marks minimum of 75%.
if you gets 80% marks in 12th class you can got scholarships.

but there are different type scholarship are provided-
National scholarship- this is a national level scholarship provided to the student those are meritorious and also from needy background. the application form will be available form your institution. otherwise you may also download the application form from the internet.

State Level Merit cum means scholarship-this is a state level scholarship provided all the students having more than 75% marks and family income below a specified limit. you may also try for this. application form and all details will be available on your state's official website.

there are also one national level merit cum means scholarship. you may also try for this.

there are various private scholarship also provided by private organization like Zindal, indian Oil etc. for this type of scholarship you have to fulfill their specified eligibility criterion and you have to apply according to their guidelines. also every institution have some institutional scholarship. in this scholarship they give concession in tuition fees and other institutional fees. after 12th first you should take admission in your preferable course after that you should try for various scholarship.
1st March 2011, 12:34 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
Yes there is scholarship for brilliant student who scored more bthan 80% in 10th or 12th.
You can get about 20% scholarship from the institutions from which you are studing.
Some college provide 50% scholarship to the poor student who scored more than 75% marks in 12%.
So i m sure that you will surly get the scholarships.
Good luck!!!!
28th March 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I got 82% marks in 12th and now i am doing B TECH from VAISH COLLEGE OF ENGG. and i am in 2nd semester.how i can get schalorship.please tell me about it ...
28th March 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 82% marks in 12th CBSE and now i am doing B TECH from VAISH COLLEGE OF ENGG. and i am in 2nd semester.how i can get schalorship.please tell me about it ...
31st March 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.sc 3rd year. Am I eligible for any scholarship?
8th April 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for CBSE Single girl child scholarship2011 but haven't received any replies yet. I have 82.6% in class 12th last year. Am I eligible for this scholarship?
16th April 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th medical student in haryana please send me any type of scholarship information on my email id [email protected]. i need scolarship because i want to do my mbbs from harvard university in usa.please
17th April 2011, 01:28 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend, yes there are so many scholarship scheme after 12th with marks more than 80%. most of the scholarship are provided to the student those have marks minimum of 75%. you have very good marks so you will be eligible for all type of government scholarship but you will be able to take one scholarship for a single course. so you should choose the best one.

best of luck
7th May 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

This is Preethi Pulipate present i will pusuing b.tech 4th year with department of computer science. i got 86.7% marks in 12 board exams. i am the poor student please help me my carer by scholar ship can we complete our education and make our career succesful.
12th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

are there any scholarships for students obtaining more than eighty percent in cce pattern in tenth
27th May 2011, 03:30 PM
bejawada

Iam venkateswarlu,i completed my 12th was 89.3% of marks.Present i studying the
B-TECH .But my father is a auto driver there is a lot of problems are sorrounding to complete this graduation.please provide scholorship for me.I don't want to forgot who are helping me.
27th May 2011, 03:38 PM
bejawada

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
Hello friend,
Yes there is scholarship for brilliant student who scored more bthan 80% in 10th or 12th.
You can get about 20% scholarship from the institutions from which you are studing.
Some college provide 50% scholarship to the poor student who scored more than 75% marks in 12%.
So i m sure that you will surly get the scholarships.
Good luck!!!!
I bejawada venkateswarlu,i completed my 10th and 12th in 84.2 and 89.3% of marks.present i studying b tech,but there is afinancial problems are there.My father is a auto driver,iam very suffering to this financial status.So please help me sir provide a scholorship.
5th June 2011, 04:23 PM
Apurva Dhingra

are there any scholarships provided by national or state government to students with more than 90% in 12th non medical stream?
if yes please mail me its information at [email protected]
5th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Apurva Dhingra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejawada View Post
I bejawada venkateswarlu,i completed my 10th and 12th in 84.2 and 89.3% of marks.present i studying b tech,but there is afinancial problems are there.My father is a auto driver,iam very suffering to this financial status.So please help me sir provide a scholorship.
hello ......... u can get scholarship if u have completed ur 12th from CBSE board and for that contact this person Mrs. Veera Gupta at 91-11-22549627 or 22549628........
or search at http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm

all the best......
10th June 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i m diksha. i completed my 12th in 81.6% of marks at haryana board.present i studying b com. hoe can i get scholarship. please tell me.
8th July 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I got 89% markes in 12th 3(physics,chemistry,&biology) science subjects, i have any chance to get scholarship?
Please, send me the name of web site.
THANK YOU.
8th July 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i have sot 94.5% in my 12th public examinations this academic year 2010-2011 and am from a poor family and may i know would any organisations would provide schlorships for me..?
9th July 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is sudhir .i have got 90%. If i can got scholarship.
10th July 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I have got 85% at my 2 level and now i am interested in doing B-Tech so please let me know if i have any exams to attend and get the benefit of scholarship
10th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 87.20% (93% in PCM) in uttarakhand board. i have 8th position in merit list. cani get any scholaship from central or
state government
14th July 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any scholarships for students scoring above 90% in 12th?

ill b very gratefull to know if ill gt any scholarship for scoring 91.2% in class +2(cbse).........besides i hv scored 95.3% in PCM....
18th July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% in 12th from m.p stste board and want to do engineering (B.E.) can i get schlorship for my onwards study
19th July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

are there any scholorships for students getting 93% in 12th cbse board in non medical....besides i have scored 98.3% in pcm....plz inform me at [email protected]
21st July 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 83.2% in , can i got scholarship
21st July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% in 12th class in mp stateboard and got 82 marks on mp PET,i want to do B.E. from civil branch ,i am a girl ,is there any scholarship for me......??? PLEASE REPLY SOON
22nd July 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i got 86% in class 12.ill b very greatful if i could gt any scholarship
2nd August 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

when we get our schollership{12th above80%with mp bourd]
9th August 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

HAI I GOT 95% IN 2.I WNT TO JOIN B TECH.CAN I GET ANY SCHOLARSHIPS
20th August 2011, 08:57 PM
MEENAL GARG

SIR,I AM SINGLE GIRL CHILD.I HAVE GOT 81% MARKS IN XII CBSE EXAM. NOW I HAVE JOINED IN B.TECH Ist YR. IN GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE.PL LET US KNOW CBSE OR
RAJASTHAN GOVT. SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD.
16th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i rescued 70.15 precentage in 12th class....and i m in mnit jaipur at that time....can i eligble 4 any scholarship...if there any plzzzz send me ans on my email id....my email id is [email protected] rply
16th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 88% in my inter and now iam doing b.tech final year in nrt can i get any scolar ship plz reply me sir
28th September 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year b.tech at present and passed 12th with 78% through CBSE board. if there is any scholarship for me from cental board or rajasthan board??
28th September 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir , i scored 88.6% in cbse board is there any scholarship? if so pls mention
kalappa m.k
6th October 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

is there is any scholarship announced by hbse for 12th class student scoring above 80%
6th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 95% marks in xii in cbse board ,so i want to know that is there any scholarship
12th October 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th in maha. state board for getting scholarship what can i do?
21st October 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 78% marks in b.tech from cs upto 3 rd year from Gautam budh technical university,so i want to know that is there any scholarship for me..
if there is any then kindly provide me details on [email protected]
2nd November 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i have 96% in 12th examination is there is any scholarship?
26th November 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

my daughter have got 97.6% marks in cbse 12th exam in 2011(AIR 7) and now studying in bits pilani goa campus.Is any chance to get scholarship.
28th December 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i scored 92.2 percent in 12th 2011.can i get any scholarship now?
13th January 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 12 class in season 2012
I belong to a needy family
So suggest me
What should I do to get a schloarship
14th January 2012, 12:07 AM
anlakshmi

Yes, there are so many scholarship schemes after 12th with marks minimum 75%. And you have very good marks.

You will be eligible for all type of Govt Scholarship but you will be able to take one scholarship for a single course.

All the best!!
20th January 2012, 04:06 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear
yea there are so many scholarship scheme after 12th with marks more than 80%. most of the scholarship are provided to the student those have marks minimum of 75%. you have very good marks so you will be eligible for all type of government scholarship but you will be able to take one scholarship for a single course. so you should choose the best one.

best wishes...
thank you
21st January 2012, 12:06 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

best wishes...
thank you`
21st January 2012, 06:06 PM
Mechanical Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASLAM NAZAR P View Post
i got 82.4% marks in cbse 12 board exams,. Is ther any scholarship for students who secured more than 80%
oh its look like you have missed cbse scholarships which are available for students with 90% or more marks in science stream.
there is also a scholarship from indian oil for students studying in engineering, iti, mba .https://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx
21st January 2012, 08:30 PM
chetan pratap singh

hi

i m giving u detail of scholaship for bright student;-

National scholarship- this is a national level scholarship provided to the student those are meritorious and also from needy background. the application form will be available form your institution

As part of IndianOil's social responsibility programme, the scheme provides for attractive scholarships to bright students selected on 'merit-cum-means' basis.

State Level Merit cum means scholarship-this is a state level scholarship provided all the students having more than 75% marks and family income below a specified limit. you may also try for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?