25th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship at AIIMS

Hello Sir, I have done my M.Sc. in food and nutrition from Hemwati nandan bahuguna garhwal university.l have done my B.sc in home science from CCS university Meerut. Now I want to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS, Delhi. I want to know what the procedure, eligibility, is and qualification required applying for that. Do I need to give an entrance exam for that? If yes, then how to get the application form, date of entrance exam, fees and the syllabus for that. Looking forward for a positive response, thank you.

28th July 2017, 11:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship at AIIMS

Just apply for internship by contacting them in person. The head of the institute or the HR department will be the suitable contact point for internship at AIIMS.

If you have any contacts, then they will guide you better. Normally, top institutes like AIIMS will prefer candidates with reference.
1st August 2017, 12:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

In order to get internship in AIIMS you are required meet certain instructions. You are required first get permission from concerned administrative office and then contact HR department of AIIMS. Once you get permission it will be easy for you to move ahead. If you have referral in AIIMS then it will be easy for you to get eligibility.
8th April 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor in radio technology and I just want to do 6 month internship from aiims.. So please reply me with the necessary procedure
Thnku
2nd August 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I have to do 2 months internship after 2nd year of b.sc nutrition n dietetics. Can i do this from aiims? If yes how can i apply?
5th September 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir ;I am pursuing BMLT at Mewar university Rajasthan. My six months training starts from January 2018 ,I want to do my internship at AIIMS. Please tell me about the procedure.
5th September 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BMLT .I want to do six months training in AIIMS Please tell me about this.
1st September 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for apply internship after complete msc food and nutrition ?
9th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello ! Am in M.sc First year Bioinformatics and i have to do 2 months internship after first semester . Am i eligble to do my internship in Bioinformatics feild through aiims .
If yeas kindky reply me early !
9th September 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have to do 2 months internship am in Msc bioinformtics first year. Am i eligible from aiims
9th September 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have to do 2 months internship am in Msc bioinformtics first year . Am i eligble from aiims
2nd May 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to do 45 day internship , and now i am doing b pharma 2nd year . so, what is the procedure to get internship in aiims
5th October 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor in operation theatre and anesthesia technology and I just want to do 12 month internship from aiims.. So please reply me with the necessary procedure
Thnku
24th February 2021, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor in laboratory and I just want to 6 months internship from aiims. So plz reply me with the necessary procedure.
Thank you
24th March 2021, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I want to do internship of two months , I have done my graduation in public health and currently I am pursuing masters in public health.if there is opportunity for me to do internship in aiims then sir please reply with necessary procedure.
8th June 2021, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for internship in b.optometry?
10th June 2021, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ ma'am , i habe just completed my bsc optometry 3 year program. Iwant to do my 13 months internship program AIIMS .how to apply please guide
6th July 2021, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir. I am from Pithoragarh and I want to do 6month internship in medical laboratory technician from the AIIMS university. Yet I am 2nd year student in Dmlt .. I just want to utilizes my time to do internship .so can you please tell me what was the procedure for apply for internship ..I hope you can reply me thank you sir
9th July 2021, 07:16 PM
Afreen0786

For Internship in this send your resume through email at Assistant Controller of Examinations [email protected]

Address- Examination Section,All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110608, Convergence Block 1st floor

Contact Number- 91 11 26588700
15th July 2021, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir.I am from Amroha and I want to do 6th months internship in medical laboratory technician from the AIIMS.Yet I am 3rd student im BMLT....i want to utilized my time do to internship. So can you tell me what was the procedure for Appy for internship.. I hope you can reply me thank you sir
29th July 2021, 10:01 PM
Fa pasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i apply for internship in b.optometry?
Hello sir, I am Fahad Ali From Amroha
I want to do intraship in optomatry for 1 year.
I am 3rd year student in Thirthankar Mahavir Univercty
In Muradabad.
So what the procces of apply the intranship in aiims in
Optomatry dipartment.
So U can reply me.. thanku sir
23rd August 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Aquib yezdan, b pharma 4th year student at iimt college of pharmacy greater noida.
I want to do internship in pharmacy, so tell me the process.
29th November 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
Myself Bharti Baghel pursuing final year in M.sc
Microbiology from Jiwaji University Gwalior I
want to do internship in aiims from biochemistry department so how I have to apply plz let me know about this opportunity.
13th January 2022, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am doing MSc(forensic science).I am in final year....I want to do internship from AIIMS... what's the procedure...plss reply...
21st February 2022, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

It's my final year in b.sc home science ,please tell me that when I should apply for the dietician internship in the aiims and how ? Please reply.
Thank you!
20th July 2022, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor in Biotechnology and I just want to do 6 month internship from AIIMS.
So, please reply me with the necessary procedure?
25th July 2022, 06:15 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, you can do your internship from other places and hospitals other than your college. The only stipulation is that the place where you go to has to be MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized and authorized for pursuing Compulsory Rotatory Internship. As has been mentioned by others before, it means that you won’t get paid for the work that you’re going to be putting in.

The process that is required for you to get a transfer for internship is as follows:

Application of NOC or No objection Certificate from home Institution.
Application of NOC from the target Institution.
Application of NOC from the Registered University
Approval by the Directorate of Medical Education
Provisional Registration Certificate in the State Medical Council provided by the parent Institution.
31st July 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my M.Sc. in food and nutrition from Quantum university, rookree.l have done my B.sc in home science from MJPRU UNIVERSITY. Now I want to do 6 months RD internship from AIIMS, Delhi. Do I need to give an entrance exam for that?And please tell me from when your new batch of RD internship is starting in 2022?
3rd August 2022, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir i have done BMLT from shubharati University Meerut i wanna do internship for 6 month from AIIMS please tell me eligibility criteria and process how to apply
19th August 2022, 11:49 AM
Anzar talat

Hello sir .respected you , I am pursuing B.M.L.T from Integral university Uttar Pradesh. I really want to do 6 months of internship from AIIMS Delhi. Please do reply..how can I apply for internship? Thankingyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?