27th June 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is NEET entrance exam mandatory for doing Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

I have passed my 12th exam this year. Now I want to do BPT. Now my question is their NEET exam is compulsory for BPT to join in BJ Medical? Can you please provide me the complete details on this soon? Will be helpful for me to decide on the next steps.

Related Questions:
  1. Physiotherapy can be pursued by clearing NEET or is there any other written entrance exam available?
  2. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  4. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  6. Should I have to appear in NEET to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Reputed colleges in India?
  7. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  8. Will I have to appear for NEET or CET for admission in physiotherapy?
  9. Will I get MBBS seat in self financing college after scoring 1125 marks?
  10. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  11. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  12. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  13. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  14. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted to apply for Physiotherapy course in JSS college?
  17. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Haryana?
29th June 2017, 08:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET entrance exam mandatory for doing Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

No, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test scorecard is not mandatory for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

NEET rank card is accepted for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. You can take admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course on basis of marks in 10+2 or through entrance exam of any university.
30th June 2017, 11:53 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET entrance exam mandatory for doing Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

NEET score is not mandatory for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

Some institute conduct its own entrance exam for this course. Some other entrance exams for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course is:

1. JIPMER All India entrance exam.

2. GGSIPU entrance exam.
30th June 2017, 08:38 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NEET examination is not mandatory for doing Bachelor in Physiotherapy.

You need to apply for entrance examination of various institute and university for getting admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

PCB subjects is necessary for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?