4th July 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for technician job in ISRO after completion of M.Sc with electronics?

Hey! I completed M.Sc with electronic. My result is awaited. Can I am eligible for technician job in ISRO? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the technician job in ISRO? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?
  2. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for ISRO jobs after completion of M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  4. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  5. What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students
  6. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Electronics from Pune university? How can I get a job in ISRO?
  7. How an average student can get job in ISRO after M.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  8. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  10. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force Job after a vocational course in Electronics Engineering Technician with 85% marks?
  12. Can I apply for a job in ISRO after completing my PG? What kind of job would be preferred?
  13. Am I eligible for ISRO scientist post after M.Sc maths?
  14. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Jobs available at ISRO for M.Sc chemistry candidate? How can I apply?
  17. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
31st July 2017, 11:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for technician job in ISRO after completion of M.Sc with electronics?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the post of Technician in ISRO:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for the post of Technician in ISRO with M.Sc in Electronics qualification.

There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to be eligible for this posts. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> For Technician:-

* You must have completed SSLC or SSC from a recognized board.

AND

* You must have also have NAV or NTC or ITI in concerned trade in order to be eligible for this Technician Post.

* So you must have had ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade NCTV with NAC or NTC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?