24th June 2010, 04:50 PM
shahanawaz

Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?

hello sir,
as i'm a student of mechanical engg branch completed 2nd year in RV college of engineering banglore and also a part of saeaerodesign project in college. i want to take training in aeronautical/ space related companies such as hal,nal,isro etc please suggest me to get me in those companies for training it'll be very helpful for my project and career thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?
  2. How can I apply for summer training program in companies?
  3. Training program related to Aeronautical engineering at HAL?
  4. Procedure to apply for training in PSUs and other top Companies related to Civil engineering?
  5. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  6. List Aeronautical companies offering 6 months training in Chennai? -- [New]
  7. List of companies offering Training to Aeronautical student in India? How to apply?
  8. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  10. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  11. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  12. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  13. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  18. How to do Implant Training for 1 week? Which are the core companies related to ECE?
4th August 2011, 12:45 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanawaz View Post
hello sir,
as i'm a student of mechanical engg branch completed 2nd year in RV college of engineering banglore and also a part of saeaerodesign project in college. i want to take training in aeronautical/ space related companies such as hal,nal,isro etc please suggest me to get me in those companies for training it'll be very helpful for my project and career thank you
Dear friend yes you can do training i any reputed company ,this is totally depend on you in which company you want to do training...........

First you will make a letter from your college to training and placement department and send that letter to that company in which you want to do training............

First you call in that organization in which you want to training..and then one call to that company and asked about in which day that company give the training............

Then make a letter from your college and send in that company in which you want to training........

The letter format should be this type.......

TO
THE SR. MANAGER
ISRO A.B.C

And send this letter to that company in which you want to do take training and after some day they give to you reply.............
11th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?

i m 2nd year comp engg year student and would like to have summer training from HAL or any space research institute. plz contact me 0n 9638272229 for the proper guidelines!
2nd July 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?

Sir, I am doing my second year aeronautical engineering in dhanalakshmi srinivasan engineering college. Can I know the procedure to get admission in IIST for my higher studies. I am waiting for your reply.
10th September 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

respected sir..,i am doing my B.E Aeronautical engineering in SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY(chennai)..now i am in doing my final year 8th semester...and i like to have in plant training in any space research institute...kindly i request you...
plz contact me sir:
e mail id:[email protected]
contact no: 91-9940442284(chennai)
23rd March 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

iam doing 3rd year in aeronautical engineering...tell me the aero core companies in india...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?