24th June 2010, 08:00 PM
avikarsha saha

Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?

Dear sir / madam

I am studding B.tech in c.s.e (2nd year)

My question is follows:

Any vocational or industrial training needed in cse branch?

Which training is best? from which institute?

Related Questions:
30th May 2011, 05:39 PM
sntechsolutions

Default Re: Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avikarsha saha View Post
Dear sir / madam

I am studding B.tech in c.s.e (2nd year)

My question is follows:

Any vocational or industrial training needed in cse branch?

Which training is best? from which institute?
Obviously Industrial Training is needed of Approx 45 days in CSE branch.
You can start from Basics like- C, C++, XHTML and Dot Net.

You can join SN Tech Solutions, Preet Vihar, Delhi.
It is an IT Company providing Live Project Training on JAVA/ASP .Net/PHP. There are so much Engineering and BCA/MCA colleges have been associated with us. Students from M.P., U.P., Bihar and Delhi NCR come to us for their Summer Training and Industrial Training.

2nd Year Students of IT or Computer Science can also Join us for their Basics Training Program. We have very Good Modules for them also.

Our Best feature is that Students work on Live Projects not on Dummy Projects. After Completion of the project, we Host the Project on Server with Domain Name and Web Space.

You can contact for Training on- 09899162279 or 011-43010373.
14th June 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?

Sir, I m a student of 6th sem cse branch..I want to know about the institutes providing summer training in kolkata...Plz tell me the names...& also the best institutes among them......??????
11th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m a student of 6th sem cse branch..I want to know about the institutes providing summer training near noida...Plz tell me the names...& also the best institutes among them......??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?