14th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a chance to get into engineering college after scoring 38,194 in WBJEE engineering? Any chance of getting admission in Kolkata engineering college?

Hi my rank is 38,194 in wbjee engg. 2011.Will I get a chance in any engg clg?if yes then where?...and is there any chance of getting admission in kolkata engg college?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  2. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get a seat in Guindy Engineering College for B.E Biomedical Engineering after scoring 194 marks?
  4. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  5. Will I get a chance in engineering college in Yadavpur engineering college, B.E college Shivpurand and Engineering College of Kolkata
  6. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List some private engineering colleges in Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 10254 rank in WBJEE?
  9. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 110 in WBJEE?
  10. Will I get a chance to get a good government college after scoring 5860 rank in WBJEE Engineering?
  11. In which Government College can I get after scoring 21076 in WBJEE?
  12. Will I get a chance to get admission in government college after scoring 76000 rank in WBJEE?
  13. List of government engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 363 rank?
  14. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49585 in WBJEE?
  15. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  16. Can I get a chance to get admitted in government engineering college in Shibpur/Jadavpur after scoring 504 in engineering(WBJEEB)?
  17. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  18. Which engineering in Kolkata can I get after scoring 76% in ISC
29th May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a chance to get into engineering college after scoring 38,194 in WBJEE engineering? Any chance of getting admission in Kolkata engineering college?

can I GET A CHANCE IN GOVT COLLEGE IN KOLKATTA AFTER SCORING 12000 RANK IN WBJEEB IN 2012
7th June 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a chance to get into engineering college after scoring 38,194 in WBJEE engineering? Any chance of getting admission in Kolkata engineering college?

MY RANK IS 43901 IN WBJEE. SO WHICH COLLAGE IS GOOD FOR MECHANICAL ACCORDING TO MY RANK?
28th April 2016, 11:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

NO you are not eligible to getting admission in Kolkata engineering college after scoring 38,194 in WBJEE engineering.

The name of best college for you in which you can try to get admission as given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Rcc Institute Of Information Technology,Kolkata
  2. Department Of Jute And Fibre Technology, Calcutta University
  3. Murshidabad College Of Engineering And Technology,Murshidabad
  4. Bengal College Of Engineering And Technology For Women,Durgapur
  5. Adamas Institute Of Technology,Barasat
  6. Techno India-Durgapur,Kanksa, Panagar
  7. Batanagar Institute Of Engineering, Management And Science
  8. Asansol Engineering College,Asansol,Burdwan
  9. University Institute Of Technology, Burdwan (Self Financing Course)
  10. Techno India-Balurghat,Balurghat, South Dinajpur
  11. Dr. B. C. Roy Engineering College,Durgapur
  12. Dumkal Institute Of Engineering And Technology,Dumkal,Murshidabad
  13. Gargi Memorial Institute Of Technology,Baruipur,Kolkata
  14. Om Dayal Group Of Institutions,Uluberia,Howrah
  15. Camelia Institute Of Engineering And Technology,Bud Bud, Burdwan
  16. Future Institute Of Technology, Boral, Garia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?