13th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt, commerce or non-medical for a bright future?

Hi, I’m 10th student. I’m not so good in science and math, but my father want to me to take non med I interested in non-medical, but it's very hard if I take non-medical and after I my marks are not good in non-medical it's my confusion I also interested in. Commerce with economics and I know get good marks in it, but my father don’t support me he thought that commerce students starting salary is harder then 25000 and 15000 and non-medical is beneficial for me. Please tell me what should I choose and better for me and one question is that if I pick commerce, then I do BBA and BMS my salary is 60000 in foreign it can be possible?

13th July 2017, 11:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt, commerce or non-medical for a bright future?

You need not to confused because you can choose either commerce or non medical stream in which you are interested. And moreover your life is totally depends upon you and you have to study so you must try to make your parents convince that you are good in commerce stream and you can do well in it and if you will gain good marks definitely you will get higher studies and after doing your higher studies in commerce stream you will have number of job opportunities in government as well as private sector for the job with handsome salary. So it is better to make your parents convince because if you find non medical stream hard then you will not create any kind of interest in it and it will lose your marks.
14th July 2017, 01:09 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

If you don't have confident in taking non-medical science (pure science) in 11th standard then you shouldn't take it. You are also not good in Mathematics and Science as you have mentioned above, then it would be very difficult for you to even pass the examinations.
Since you are interested in commerce and have confident in it, the go for it.
A candidate with commerce stream can go for Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, ICWA, Business Management, Cost Accountancy, etc.
If you are well qualified in commerce stream and possess personal skills, then you can get very good job and can earn even more than 60000 per month.
14th July 2017, 05:01 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can opt for any such course you feel like, there is not an issue in it, you can attain a good career even if you have completed your 12th or graduation with science, commerce or arts, it only depends upon your own field of interest.

You should first of all decide as to which couse tou want to opt for or which career you want to follow and then choose your subject accordingly.

If you are not good at sciene, I would suggest you not to go for it, go for the stream you want to and can do well.
14th July 2017, 09:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

It depends on you that which stream you should opt. if parents are not supporting you then convince them. If you are interested in other stream then it is also good. you get various opportunities in job in private sector as well as in government sector.
In government sector some of the fields are given below:-
Banks
LIC
SSC
MTS
Army
Navy
Air Force
Railways
Auditing
NET
15th July 2017, 12:38 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You should opt that stream in which you are interested. If you will select commerce than it will be beneficial for you. If you will select non interested stream than it will effect your result. You should not thing about the salary if you have good knowledge in a particular stream than you will get a good job as well as good salary.

If you will select commerce stream than you will have lots of opportunities in your future. You will get job in following fields as a commerce student:

After completion of your graduation you can apply for government jobs in banks.

You will get an accountant job.

If you will do any management course than you will get manager job in any good company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?