13th July 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS, Delhi

Hello, I have done my MSc. in food nutrition from Hemweti Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University. I have done my BSc. in home science from C.C S University Meerut. Now I want to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS Delhi. I want to know what is the procedure eligibility and qualifications required to apply for that. Do I need to give an entrance exam for that? If yes, then how to get the application forms date of entrance exam fees and the syllabus for that. Looking forward for a positive response. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for RD Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a student of PGD in Dietetics?
  2. What is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS?
  3. Procedure to get internship at AIIMS
  4. Eligibility for Dietitian internship of 6 months at AIIMS?
  5. How to enroll for 6 months Dietitian Internship at AIIMS, Delhi?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS for MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for BAMS student?
  8. Possibility to do three month internship in BDS at AIIMS Delhi? Necessary documents required and procedure of applying for it?
  9. What is the procedure to get Internship in Radiology Technology from AIIMS, Delhi?
  10. What is procedure to apply for Internship of Physiotherapy in AIIMS, Delhi?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS, Delhi for Dietitian?
  12. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  13. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor in Medical Imaging and Radio Technology graduate?
  15. Can a Physiotherapy holder do internship from AIIMS Delhi? Criteria to apply for the internship at AIIMS Delhi?
  16. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/AFMC for MBBS Doctor?
  18. How to apply for 6 months internship in Imagine System at AIIMS?
21st July 2017, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS, Delhi

You need to have referral to get internship opportunity at AIIMS, they are one of the most reputed places for trainees. You need to have some reference to have any chance of getting entry.

You can still apply for it, without any referral, but chances will be very less because they prefer candidates, who have referral.
2nd April 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do internship in Dietetics from AIMS, Delhi? Is there any entrance exam for that?
30th May 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc in dietetics and food service management from Indra gandhi national university I want to do internship in Aims please tell me procedure for that.. Thanks
21st June 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 yrs degree course in nutrition and dietetics from college of commerce Arts and science,Patna ( Magadh University). I want to do internship in AIIMS please tell me procedure for that.
Thanks.
7th July 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc course in nutrition and dietetics from vidyasagar University ( west bengal). I want to do internship in AIIMS tell me procedure that. Thanks
29th July 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in MSc nutrition science from csjmu kanpur kindly tell me the application process of dietetic internship in aiims fees and its duration
7th October 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSc course in Food and Nutritional Sciences from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (Ananthapur). I want to do internship in Aiims tell me procedure for that.
thanks
20th October 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my msc in food and nutrition from (mjpr university bijnor) I want to do 6 months intranship in dietetics from allms please tell procedure for thta. Thanks
20th October 2018, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc in food and nutrition from (mjpr university bijnor) . I want to do 6 months internship in dietetics from allms Delhi. I want to know what is the procedure to apply for that. Please tell me. Thank
21st October 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my msc in food and nutrition from (mjpr university bijnor). I want to do internship in aiims please tell me procedure for that.
Thank.
9th May 2022, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done my MSc. in food nutrition from Subharti University, Meerut. I have done my BSc. in CBZ from C.C S University Meerut. I have done 45 days of dietetics internship from KMC Hospital, Meerut also during my post graduation program. Now I want to do 3 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS Delhi. I want to know what is the procedure eligibility and qualifications required to apply for that. Do I need to give an entrance exam for that? If yes, then how to get the application forms date of entrance exam fees and the syllabus for that. Looking forward for a positive response. Thank you.
13th April 2023, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hello i have done my M.sc in food nutrition (home Science ) from MJP Rohilkhand University.Now I want to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS Rishikesh ya delhi.I want to know what is the procedure eligibility and qualifications required to apply for that. Do I need to give an entrance exam for that? If yes, then how to get the application forms date of entrance exam fees and the syllabus for that. Looking forward for a positive response. Thank you. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?