15th June 2011, 01:19 AM
forensic science srishti

In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
I'm persuing M.Sc. Forensic Science, & doing project work on DNA Forensic(3months). Now i want to continue my studies & bright future, & interested in PhD in related subject. I do'nt have any idea or guidance that can be helpful to my search or course.
Please help me to find the right subject & college information related to my course & topic.
I want to do my phd in abroad. Please help me to find the colleges/university(national/international) related to my subject.
Thank You!!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  2. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  3. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  4. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  5. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  6. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  8. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  12. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  13. List of colleges offering PhD in Library Science in India -- [New]
  14. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  17. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?

I have completed my M.Sc in Forensic Science I want to know-Can a student of Forensic do P.hd with any specialization like toxicology or drugs under the bio-chemistry guide. Please suggest me.
10th July 2011, 06:48 PM
fazlu
Member+

Default Re: In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?

you can go for PHD in same field.
the colleges are:
RJ college ghatkopar
vidyalankar wadala
phatak college badeshwar
24th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.com.I Want to do ph.d.I ask to you in which subject can i do.
23rd October 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What subjects must I take to be a forensic scientist? Thanks
30th December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir/mam,
I am pooja santani and i am going to do b.sc. in anthropology next year.After completion of my b.sc. i am interested in m.sc. forensic
science lots more. i want to become my great future in this field. can you please tell me after completion my m.sc. can i join forensic
lab or cbi?
30th July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam

i am going for msc. forensic science this year..i want to know what is the scope of forensic science in delhi and what are the career opportunities?
14th January 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing m.sc forensic science and want to do P.hd from abroad .plzz suggest me name of universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?