15th June 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME

hi sir i complited my b.tech as a mechanical engineering dis year.......i learnd catia,ansys n autocad.i want to get job in govt sectr but mean while i want to do any job nw can u give some suggestn wat type of job is best 4 me?

Related Questions:
  1. Best government job after B.Com honors? What are the type of private sector job suitable for B.Com?
  2. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is the best course for me between MBA and MSc?
  6. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  7. Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?
  8. Is BSc Biotechnology better or BSc Clinical Research? Which has more scope?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  10. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  11. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  12. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  13. If I am physically handicapped can I get a job in a company? What type of job is suitable to me?
  14. Which is the best one to choose among software, government sector and private firm job?
  15. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  17. What type of job I would get in government sector if I complete polytechnic in computer sicence?
  18. What type of jobs are better for Arts graduates? Can I get a government jobs?
2nd March 2012, 01:01 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME

You should choose the job of that types in which you want to go in government sector.That will give you experience in your work and will help to groom your quality.As well as it will be very interesting jobs for you
30th March 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME

hai sir i am a B.tech electronic communication final year girl till now i did int have any idea to choose my carrier i have good typing skill in tamil and English and also completed office automation government course i am having 70 percent of my graduation please kindly help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?