20th July 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which authority to request to raise more IAS academy branch at Ghatkesar, Hyderabad

Please open one IAS Academy branch at Ghatkesar, Hyderabad. I think that Sri Chaitanya Junior college and degree college are available at Ghatkesar. More educational institutes are available at Ghatkesar and Aspirants are more for preparing IAS Exams prelims and mains. More students (girls and boys) will be joined in 3 years integrated IAS coaching with BA degree. More students will attend for IAS Coaching.

A number of persons/ students are waiting for your reply and we request the board of directors to open one IAS Academy branch at Ghatkesar, Hyderabad at the earliest for the present year.

This is for your information and to take necessary action, please. Also tell me which authority should I inform about this>

Thanks.
With regards.
aspirants.

16th August 2017, 12:44 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which authority to request to raise more IAS academy branch at Ghatkesar, Hyderabad

Chanakya IAS Academy is one of the leading IAS Coaching academies in the nation.

You can contact them personally on their number and email to open one coaching institute in your nearby location.

As you are living in Hyderabad, so their nearest office is in Mangalore.

Here are the contact details of Chanakya IAS Academy of Mangalore.

Chanakya IAS Academy, Mangalore Branch,
3rd Floor Amrithotsava Building,
Bunts Hostel Circle ,
Mangalore-575003
M : +91-888 212 0000
20th April 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which authority to request to raise more IAS academy branch at Ghatkesar, Hyderabad

Respected Sir, You are requested to kindly open one branch of Chanakya IAS Academy at Ghatkesar, Warangal Highway, Hyderabad at the earliest. Aspirants are waiting for your reply.

Thank you Sir,

With regards,
Aspirants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?