15th June 2011, 11:34 AM
prakashbabuk66

Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?

provide private medical colleges information in andhra pradesh and the fee structure in the above colleges, previous rankings of students who got admission in those colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of best private colleges in Andhra Pradesh for doing agbsc course? What is the fee structure followed for the course?
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  5. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Name of exam for admission in private medical colleges Andhra pradesh?
  8. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for MDS degree course in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  14. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  15. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  16. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  18. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
12th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?

how many non local medical seats are there in AU region
13th July 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?

i secured 2110 rank on pgcet whch wl got
15th July 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure of PG admission in private medical colleges in andhra pradesh
16th July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Pleas send the list of private-A catoger medical collages in ap
6th August 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Did the admissions completed for this year, If seats are available in which college they are available what about the fee
13th August 2011, 08:45 PM
RN007

Nursing Colleges In Andhra Pradesh
B.Ed Colleges In Andhra Pradesh
Government Colleges in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Architecture Colleges In Andhra Pradesh
Best Colleges for doing MBBS
Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
District and Session Judges, High Court of Andhra Pradesh
List of Courses in Andhra Pradesh Horticultural University
B.Sc. Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
B.Pharm colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Government Colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering
General Manager, Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation
MBBS Colleges in Vishakhapatnam
MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
Great Eastern Medical School & Hospital, Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh)
13th August 2011, 08:47 PM
RN007

40 Responses to “MBBS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh”

40b harish kumar goud: On July 31st, 2011
please tell me to how many marks are carries in medical entres of the eamcet

39Educational consult: On July 25th, 2011
Last phase of Management /NRI quota MBBS/BDS admissions in Hyderabad n A.P.

We are one of the leading educational consultants in Hyderabad. We have very few management admissions in mbbs/BDS in all reputed college in hyderabad and around in A.P. Please contact as soon as early.

We also provide Management/NRI quota seats for MBA/MCA/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/B.Sc. Nursing/Pharm.D/M.Tech/M.S/M.D./ and all other professional courses in Hyderabad colleges.
We have large pool of management admissions in all reputed colleges in Hyderabad and around in A.P.
14th September 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS I SHOULD GET TO GET A MBBS
28th January 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

please inform about fees to take admission in mbbs
18th May 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Fees in medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh
8th July 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

hai... sir am intrested in doing bams please tell detail of bams and i got 33378 eamcet rank how can join into bams please send me details to [email protected]
19th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the best private medical college in hyderabad?my got 10842 eamcet rank.and tellme about fee structure and
facalty
24th June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

how cam we prepare for need 2014 plz give me some tips
9th September 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in private mbbs college at karnataka my neet score 337 can I get any private college without donation plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?