15th June 2011, 12:31 PM
swap_111

Cutoff list of BDS, B.Pharm colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune?

i want list of cut off list of bds, b.pharm colleges in mumbai, navi mumbai and pune.

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  2. Is there any college in Maharashtra for MSc in medical biotechnology
  3. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  4. Which college will I get after scoring 58 marks in CET for MMS course?
  5. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  6. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  7. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  10. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
  11. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  12. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  13. List of SSC English Medium Schools in Pune and Navi Mumbai?
  14. List and Pune and Mumbai engineering colleges?
  15. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  16. Colleges offering Master of Marketing Management course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  18. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
29th November 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of BDS, B.Pharm colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune?

cutoff for b pharma colleges in maharashtra
28th May 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of BDS, B.Pharm colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune?

i want list of cut off list of b.pharm colleges in mumbai
9th June 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of b pharma all college in mumbai
10th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Last years cut off list for pharmacy in bharti vidyapeeth in navi mumbai
14th June 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cut off list and fees structure of top pharmacy college in mumbai
17th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of b pharma all college in mumbai.......plz rply...
3rd May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i want cut off of bombay college of pharmacy an also the fees structure plzzz reply fast
28th May 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

what was the cutoff rank for bds after all counselling
9th June 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

My rank in aipmt is 162205 in category UR can i get admission in any of the colleges in mumbai or other university plzzz reply fast
10th June 2014, 02:42 PM
admission123

.if you want admissions college have their own management seats available for the students,kindly send your contact details them
at [email protected]
10th June 2014, 03:16 PM
admission123

greetings!!!

We have solution for all your queries
like career guidance,career counseling,admission process,
education loan and scholarships.
We provide 100% Guidance for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS /PHYSIOTHERAPY/ ENGINEERING/ MBA/ BBA/ BCA/ MCA.
FEEL FREE TO CALL US@
EMAIL US AT [email protected]
11th June 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

there was new entrance for pharmacy this year,but i havnt given this entrance.... can i get admission on the basis of common cet for pharmacy?
11th June 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

there was new entrance for pharmacy this year,but i havnt given this entrance.... can i get admission on the basis of common cet for pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?