25th July 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 11th standard in Canada after scoring 85 percent in 10th CBSE board?

Sir/Mam, I would like to study in Canada in 11th class. I was early pass out from 10th class with 85 percent in CBSE. Can I apply for study in Canada? In which intake I will join. Please help me I am confused. Hoping to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada right after 10th standard from CBSE board?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  4. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. Should I migrate to CBSE after secured 90% in 10th WB Board?
  7. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  8. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  9. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  13. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  14. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  15. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board? -- [New]
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  17. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  18. Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?
26th July 2017, 11:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 11th standard in Canada after scoring 85 percent in 10th CBSE board?

Yes, you can apply for admission to 11th standard in Canada after scoring 85 percentage marks in 10th standard from CBSE Board. To apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to 11th standard in Canada universities.
27th July 2017, 12:59 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for 11th standard in Canada after scoring 85 percent in 10th CBSE board?

Yes you are eligible to apply for Canadian study visa after passing 10th standard from a recognized board provided you should appear and qualify in IELTS/TOEFL and SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) examinations.These are the standardized tests which are typically taken by the candidates willing to pursue higher studies in any foreign countries like USA, Canada, etc.
You can choose any stream (Arts/Commerce/Science) to pursue higher studies in Canada as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?