26th July 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?

Sir/Mam, List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job? Can you please provide me the both the information so that I can start applying for the job? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?
  4. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  5. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  6. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  8. List of best jobs to try out after completion of engineering?
  9. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  10. How to get government jobs after B.Tech in civil engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  12. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  13. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017
  14. Can I apply for junior engineering after completion of 3 years diploma course in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  16. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
14th August 2017, 01:02 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job? Can you please provide me the both the information so that I can start applying for the job? Thank you!

List of Government Job After Completing Diploma in Civil Engineering:- Selection procedure for these government job is through written exam followed bu interview.

:- SAIL(Steel Authority of India).

:- NHPC(National Hydroelectric Power Corporation).

:- CPWD(Central Public Work Department).

:- CCI(Cement Corporation of India).

:- BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited).

:- NHAI(National Highway Authority of India).

:- SPWD(State Public Work Department).

:- DRDO(Defence Research and Development Organization).

List of Private Companies Provide Job to Civil Engineer:-

:- WEBCOM.

:- DLF.

:- WIPRO.

:- Ansal Group.

:- HCL.

:- INFOSIS.

Employment Area For Civil Diploma Holder:-

>> Project Engineer Coordinator.

>> Executive Engineer.

>> Construction Site Assistant Supervisor.

>> Quality Control Engineer.

>> Assistant Field Inspector.

>> Assistant Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?