15th June 2011, 03:53 PM
ragini malhotra

What should I do between MBA and MCA?

please suggest me what should i do MBA or MCA?i am a final year student of BCA nd many people suggest me to do MBA they told me that if u'll go fr MBA then sure shot u'll get job but after MCA this cant predict?and sum suggest me to do dual course MBA+MCA?nw everything is messd up nd m so confused.pls suggest me ASAP.

16th August 2011, 01:49 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What should I do between MBA and MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragini malhotra View Post
please suggest me what should i do MBA or MCA?i am a final year student of BCA nd many people suggest me to do MBA they told me that if u'll go fr MBA then sure shot u'll get job but after MCA this cant predict?and sum suggest me to do dual course MBA+MCA?nw everything is messd up nd m so confused.pls suggest me ASAP.
After completing BCA what i do ? MCA or MBA.

After completing BCA course if you are interested in the higher study then both MBA and MCA are the good course for you. You can join any one course after completing BCA course according to own interest. It is your career so decide any field by self not by parents or other interest.

MBA is the Master of Business Administrative. This course is related to the business field so if you are interested in the business field then MBA ia the best option for you. After completing MBA you can get a good job in a big company.

MCA is the Master of Computer Application. It is a master degree course and this is related to the computer field. In the BCA course if your interest is more then MCA is the best option for you because MCA is related to the BCA course. After completing MCA course you can get a good job in a big IT company.

Now, finally depend on you in which field you are more interested. I advise you to choose any field according to own interest not by another interest. Before choosing any field please think twice on that.. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
16th August 2011, 03:01 AM
Sehwag6

Both are good courses for your pg . Mba stands for master in business administration and mca stands for master in computer application. Both have same eligibility that is graduation in any stream but for mca you must have maths in 12th.mba is 2year and mca is 3year course.both have entrance exams like mat, cat, xat.you do any one with your interest. Good luck
13th October 2011, 02:23 AM
arun.potturu

Hi friend,
Both the pg groups MBA and MCA courses are good.The minimum eligibility for doing pg course is graduation.
The MBA will take 2 years for completing course.The MCA will take 3 years time for completing course.
To join in these course you need to write ENTRANCE exam like CAT,MAT,ICET,GMAT and PGCET.
17th January 2012, 02:16 PM
mittal swati
Member+

you should do MCA after completing your BCA it is very much good for you and you can easily get the job in any software compny like
infosys
tcs
wipro etc
with a very good package
17th January 2012, 06:03 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
According to me if you study hard then by doing any course either MCA or MBA you will get good job.So first of all I will advice you to don't think about what people tell you but think what you want to do.
MBA and MCA are both very good course. MBA has a wider field but after MCA also you can get very good job with handsome salary.
As you are doing BCA now I will suggest you to go for MCA as it is the complementary course of the BCA.
If you are interested in MBA then you can also opt for that.

Best Wishes.....
17th January 2012, 08:55 PM
amitchoudhary08

What should I do between MBA and MCA?

Hi freind,

1>>.According to me freind that if you have studied hard so then by doing any course if there either be a MCA or MBA after completing these any one of these courses you will get good job.
2>>.So first think I will advice you to that you don't think about what people tell you but think what do you want to do in future.
3>>.MBA and MCA are both very good course options to you.you can choose any one of them. MBA has a wider field but after MCA also you can get very good job with handsome salary.
As you are doing BCA now I will suggest you to go for MCA as it is the complementary course of the BCA.
And if you are doing BBA i will suggest you to go for MBA.

BEST OF LUCK

With regards,
Amit choudhary
17th January 2012, 10:00 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
At first I want to tell you that These two are different lines

But according to placement MBA is always better

MBA criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete graduation
The candidate must have minimum 40% marks in graduation

2.Age criteria :
There are no such age criteria

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA.pdf(1.80 MB, 103 views)
File Type: pdf mba_learning-education-information-sheets-.pdf(185.9 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf mbacareer99.pdf(383.3 KB, 125 views)
29th January 2012, 12:00 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

MBA is the Master of Business Administrative. This course is related to the business field so if you are interested in the business field then MBA ia the best option for you. After completing MBA you can get a good job in a big company.

MCA is the Master of Computer Application. It is a master degree course and this is related to the computer field. In the BCA course if your interest is more then MCA is the best
3rd May 2012, 01:57 PM
Vikkybablu8

Quote:
dear friend,

according to my self MBA is better than MCA ....

ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA:

the camdidate should complete graduation from recognized university.

the candidate must have 40% marks in graduation.

there are no age limit
7th June 2012, 09:04 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hey..!!
according to me you should go for MCA after BCA because you have some base in computers and you doesn't have some base in business.so you should go for MCA but if you ready to work hard then you can do MBA also because you should work hard in first year of MBA and definitely you will get a job after MBA.
25th June 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi.. i did MBA from Symbiosis..so in ma fvr at 2day era craze is MBA so u go vd MBA..
16th August 2012, 01:08 AM
pardeep dhaliwal

Here,

MBA stands for Masters in Business Management. You can do MBA in various streams. It has good demand in market these days.

MCA stands for Masters in Computer Application. It will give you better opportunities in IT Industry.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?