15th June 2011, 10:13 PM
shweta chauhan 7

Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?

i have completed my b.tech in may .
i want to do mba from abroad but i have come to know that doing mba from abroad requires a work experience.
so now i want to do ms in us.
i do not know about the best time for me to take gre and apply for the universities over there.will a gap affect my career.
plese help

Related Questions:
  1. Is work experience mandatory to appear in GRE?
  2. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE?
  3. Is it necessary to have experience for studying MBA in Abroad through GMAT?
  4. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  6. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  7. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Minimum score required in GRE to study in Abroad? Whether proper English requires?
  9. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  10. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  11. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 2 years of Software experience while completed BCA in 5 years? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  13. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  14. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  15. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  16. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  17. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  18. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
27th September 2011, 12:40 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?

yes. about 98% of the colleges abroad sets the condition of experience for doing MBA in their college.

If you have any more queries, please do post it here.
15th May 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?

i am doing b.com 1st year nd i want to get admission iima after complete my final year. So, what i should to do...plzz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?