15th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Sohail kazi

How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?

what is the fee structure of

1)sinhgad college of enggineering ,vadagoan,pune
2) Maharashtra institute of technology, kothrud,pune
3) PICT, dhankavadi ,pune

21st March 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?

how many fees to pay for admsn in b-tech of scoe
9th July 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?

II want complet information of fees structure of sinhgad college vadgoan i got your sinhgad college so iwant to know what document ineed to admission
18th July 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

About placement in scoe
15th August 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Whats the fee for bds??
20th July 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I got 48/marks in pcm 12th and i want admission in btech machnical kindly you do my help in this matter and pleasr help me for suggested what do i do
27th May 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have 71.40% in hsc and 67 marks in cet then I will get admission in ur colledge or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?