15th June 2011, 10:31 PM
Kero

Information regarding waiting list and admission for MBA course in Banasthali?

I gave my entrance exam for MBA in Banasthali but my result mentions not shortlisted in the first list.
Can u plz guide me with any information regarding the waiting list and admission thereafter. Plz respond ASAP.

12th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Beready

Default Re: Information regarding waiting list and admission for MBA course in Banasthali?

friend,

no they are not going to announced any waiting list,
its there first and last list .
so try to give that exam in next time.
good luck.
12th November 2011, 07:19 PM
Beready

Default Re: Information regarding waiting list and admission for MBA course in Banasthali?

friend,

no they are not going to announced any waiting list,
its there first and last list .
so try to give that exam in next time.
good luck.
8th May 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

mene banasthali ka mba k liye form fill kiya h........ab me mba k entrance exam k bare me information chahati hu.......mba ka kya course h.kitne questions aate h..............exam hindi me hoga ya english me....................minimum passing marks kitne h................etc......plz give me all information in my id [email protected]
4th June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

when will be result declared of bba session 2012 ??
4th June 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

when will be result list declared of bba admission in banasthali vidyapeeth 2012
1st July 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

when will be result declared of bba session 2012?
3rd July 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any other chance to take admission in mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?