16th June 2011, 12:46 AM
sneha prasad

Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?

i have completed my bca without maths and in 10+2 too can i pursue mca from pune university pls suggest me college for mca

Related Questions:
  1. MCA in Pune University after BCA with Maths and 12th standard without Maths?
  2. Can I do MCA without Maths in 12th? Which are the universities where I can pursue MCA?
  3. Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?
  4. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level?
  5. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA without Maths as a subject in 12th?
  7. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?
  8. Can I pursue BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? -- [New]
  9. Is there any MCA college available for BCA student who haven't taken Maths?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  11. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  12. Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do MCA after completing BCA? Which university is best to pursue MCA either in Indira Gandhi National Open University or SMU?
  14. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Can I apply for MCA in Pune having completed BCA and don't have Maths in 12th class?
  17. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  18. Should I do MCA after completing BCA? I've done 12th(arts) without maths
17th June 2011, 01:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneha prasad View Post
i have completed my bca without maths and in 10+2 too can i pursue mca from pune university pls suggest me college for mca
No, You are not eligible for Admission in MCA course in Pune University.

Because to get admission in Pune University, You need To pass in your graduation degree examination with Maths subject in your 12th examination.

So, If you have Not study Maths in 12th examination Or in Graduation, then you are not eligible to apply for MCA Entrance examination for Pune University.

And in this examination 50% seats are reserved for Maharashtra State Candidates and rest of the seats are for Other state candidates. So, You are Not eligible to apply for MCA examination of Pune University.

Eligible candidates can apply for this examination Online, By visit the Official website of Pune University -

http ://www.unipune.ernet.in
17th June 2011, 01:46 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?

You have complete your BCA degree. So you are eligible for MCA from Pune University.
17th June 2011, 02:48 PM
sarawgi.ankit

Location: District & session court Dindori disst. Dindori (MP)

Quote:

if you are completed ur BCA so i think you are eligible for MCA .In the official web site there are not mention this thing that they need math in ur 10+2 or ur graduation level for applying MCA exam.

good luck

for more detail http://www.unipune.ac.in/
17th June 2011, 03:45 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

You need to have maths at 10+2 level in order to apply for MCA in pune university.
So you are not eligible to apply for MCA.
Pune university conducted exam on 27th March 2011.
The fees of application form in Rs.575/- approximately.

You can refer the following official website for details:
cs.unipune.ernet.in
17th June 2011, 06:16 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
no you are not eligible for mca
because for mca math is necessary
first i say that how you study without math in 12th and bba..

Ok you go for now medical course that is help full to you...........
17th June 2011, 07:27 PM
rajeshv7563

Quote:
i have completed my bca without maths and in 10+2 to can i pursue mca from pune university pls suggest me college for mca
ya you can persue mca as u have completed ur bca then there is no need to worry about 10+2 subject....bcoz dte allow bca bsc.it bsc.cs candidate even they had not maths in 12th
17th June 2011, 08:19 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?

Quote:
Hey
No you are not eligible to apply for the mca because for mca you need maths with perfect knowledge and you also have a knowledge about computers so that you would refer the job with a good sum.....
There are many colleges for mca like:
1 University of delhi.
2 Banaras hindu university,varanasi.
3 Guru nanak dev university,punjab.
4 Vellore institute of technology.
All the best.....
17th June 2011, 08:39 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?

Hi,

No,dear you are not eligible if you have not maths subject in BCA.

If you have not maths in 12th then go for admission in BCA.

But it is compulsory to maths in your graduation otherwise not enter in MCA.

Maths is must required...

Best luck...
17th June 2011, 09:52 PM
frooty.scooty

No,you ar eligible to MCA.

Eligible criteria for to join the MCA in pune university,You have to complete your graduation with maths..

From those graduation you can secure minimum 55% of marks.

So after completion of your graduation you have to eligible for that exam.

Good luck..........
18th June 2011, 05:49 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?

it iss not possible to do the MCA in puneuniversity. so visit for further details.
www.unipune.ernet.in
18th June 2011, 12:11 PM

Absolutly no chance for MCA if you con not take a math subject in BCA and 12th.
this is compulsory requirment.good buy
20th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Arsalaan

Quote:
NO you cant give the entrance exam for MCA in pune university as Maths in 10+2 is a compulsory requirement that you don't fulfill.
6th November 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have got 76% in 10ih,56% in 12th and now i am pursuing BCA from SMU............can i apply for AIMCET 2012?????????plz rply soon
21st December 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue mca from pune university after completing bca with maths but not(math) in 12th...plz reply as soon as possible...
21st January 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i am a obc candidate of otherxtate then i am in reserved in pune university mc atest or not
13th February 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

am got graduate at 2011 with degree (bca)withot math ,and i want to give enterance exam of pune university for mca but i was not 10 2 with math and not math in bca ,so whether i eligible for same or not
3rd August 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i have done bca in raj. university. and i am pass 12Th without maths. so tell me pls can be eligible for
pune,delhi university. if no to kunsi university k liye me eligible ho plz
8th July 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, am simon. I have completed my B.com with 60%, i want to apply for MCA but i didnt had maths in 12th, but i got maths in Bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?