25th June 2010, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?

Gud evening sir,
Myself Prienka Bakshi. Sir I have given the exam of aieee this year but not scored good marks actually not qualified as I have got 52 marks. I am preparing to appear next year too in the aieee exam but my dream is to do chemical engineering from a government college of delhi or I can say DCE. But my father is transfered 2 kolkata this year so I am now in kolkata but I completed my whole school life in delhi. Now I have two questions first when next year I will fill the form of aieee then my state of eligibility will be delhi or kolkata. And the next question is how much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other govt.college of delhi. Please do reply sir. I am sending you this mail with a lots of hope.
Thanking You
your's faithfully
Prienka Bakshi

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  2. DCE admissions through AIEEE, what would be the procedure?
  3. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  4. Minimum marks or rank in aieee to get admission in dce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance to DCE for outsiders?
  6. How can I get a government college after scoring 99 marks in MHT CET and 34 in AIEEE?
  7. For outside Delhi candidates is it possible to get DCE or NSIT with 9412 in AIEEE?
  8. DCE forms for outside delhi students?
  9. DCE Examination 2010. Will it be based on AIEEE score?
  10. Can I get admission in DCE if I score 203 marks in AIEEE?
  11. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile
  12. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE -- [New]
  13. Admission in DCE or PEC with 115 marks in AIEEE?
  14. In which government or private college near Delhi I can get after scoring 122 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE? How to approach DCE after the AIEEE result?
  16. Does DCE conduct its own exam or depends on AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in DCE after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE under ST category?
  18. Do I stand a chance for admission in DCE or NIT after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE in ST category? What will be my AI rank?
30th June 2010, 12:26 PM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Gud evening sir,
Myself Prienka Bakshi. Sir I have given the exam of aieee this year but not scored good marks actually not qualified as I have got 52 marks. I am preparing to appear next year too in the aieee exam but my dream is to do chemical engineering from a government college of delhi or I can say DCE. But my father is transfered 2 kolkata this year so I am now in kolkata but I completed my whole school life in delhi. Now I have two questions first when next year I will fill the form of aieee then my state of eligibility will be delhi or kolkata. And the next question is how much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other govt.college of delhi. Please do reply sir. I am sending you this mail with a lots of hope.
Thanking You
your's faithfully
Prienka Bakshi
hi
first of all, its ma good news for you that your domicile will be delhi and hence i will be easier for you to take dce due to 85% reservation for delhiites
but it is still going to be tough as you need to get a rank within 12000 to get in dce..

all the best
30th June 2010, 02:09 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?

hello prienka , there is nothing to worry!!!!

-i will love to solve your doubts ..

-as the cutoff marks needed to be called for counselling was 55 for general category this year , that's why you was not called for counselling ...

-with these marks you are expected to get a AIR 2,70,000 but for getting admission in good NITs AND IIITs in india , you need to have AIR of 19000 minimum in your pocket ...

*my state of eligibility will be delhi or kolkata??

-regarding this question i will like to tell you that as you has passes your +2 from delhi so , your state of eligibility for the next year will be delhi and same for the subsequent years as well ...

-it doesn't matters that from where you are filing the form . the only thing that matters is that from where you have passes your HSC examination .

* how much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other govt.college of delhi??

-regarding this i have already told you that for getting good NITs and IIITs with good branch , you need to have atleast 19000 rank in AIEEE but girls does provided reservations as well which may benefit you in getting admissions ..

-regarding DCE , i will like to tell you that it has enormous reservation ( 85% ) on the basis of AIEEE rank for them who has passes their HSC from delhi i.e. you will be highly benefitted for that along with the reservations for girls ..

-you has to apply for the admission in DCE as you won't be automatically considered for it .
-the application form for that is provided at the back of the prospectus and the admission regarding the first degree programmes will be closed on 31.8.2010 for this year. and for the next year , seperate notifications will be published ragarding the examination for the next year .

-To be called for counselling of DCE you need to score a rank better than 12,000 which is the last limit .and even by this rank , you cannot assure your admission in DCE .

MY ADVICE:

so, start working hard from today and be focussed towards your goal .
For securing this much rank , you need to have coaching as well for 1yr and you have to work completely focussed for this year .

and remember that three attempts are allowed in AIEEE now ...

for details : visit it's official website http://www.dce.edu

best of luck for whatever you do !!
cheers
30th June 2010, 02:54 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?

Quote:
Gud evening sir,
Thanking You
your's faithfully
Prienka Bakshi
as you have completed your 12th class from delhi so your state code of eligibility will be delhi not kolkata. But at the time of admission you will have to show domicile or ration card or resident certificate of delhi.
for getting admission in DCE, you will have to score 250 or more marks in aieee exam and it can only be done by hardwork.
So all the best
30th June 2010, 04:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

If you are interested to get admission in DCE, then you have to get rank under 1000 in AIEEE exams. If you have get rank under 1000, then you will definately get admission in
Delhi college of engineering.

But, if you are belong to outside delhi then to get admission in DCE is diificult because
there are only 15% seats are availiable for outsiders.

So, if you have scored well in AIEEE exams only then you will get admission in DCE other wise its difficult for you. So please work hard to get admission in DCE........

All the best.
30th June 2010, 08:07 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

here is the link where you will find cut off for DCE for the past years

http://www.indiasummary.com/2009/06/11/dce-cut-off-delhi-college-of-engineering-cutoff-dce-cee-cut-off-or-cutoffs-for-dce-delhi/
30th June 2010, 09:33 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

you need to get above 5000 to get seats in du.
yes but domicile is needed.
19th July 2010, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

SIR IN INTERMEDIATE I GOT 574 GROUP MARKS AND IN EAMCET I GOT 61 MARKS THEN SHOULD IGET AYURVEDAM IN ANY COLLEGE IN AP
25th July 2010, 01:02 AM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
if you are out sider delhi students then you must have atleast the rank in aiee within the 15000.then it will be sure to take the admission in the delhi college of engineering.for the delhi students the dec rank will be valid and there is reservation for them,
26th July 2010, 12:00 AM
sharad3010

hey friend for u one good point is that as u r dream u will have a benefit as ur state of eligibility will be delhi....

but for selection u need a good rank may be say unfder 10000 as to be on safer side

good wishes
26th July 2010, 06:36 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

For counseling was 55 for general category this year , that's why you was not called for counseling,if you are belong to outside Delhi then to get admission in DCE is difficult because there are only 15% seats are available for outsiders.
28th July 2010, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that how much marks in 2 (PCM) are needed to take admission in aieee colleges. And also how much in aieee for DCE or any other government colleges.
DEEPAK SHARMA
30th July 2010, 01:55 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Gud evening sir,
Thanking You
your's faithfully
Prienka Bakshi
dear you can log on to the website
www.aieee.nic.in
you will get all detail.
27th August 2010, 01:09 AM

Thank u so much!!!!!!! I have sent the mail will lots of hope and I have got the answers of my question by many experts very clearly and it's my honour...
27th August 2010, 04:55 AM
charli

dear friend,

the AIEEE exam will be conducted in 2011 in the month of may.

the state eligibility will be delhi. it is not going to change due to change in city.

also for DCE you have to score within 2000.means your all india rank should be under 2000.

all the best.
27th August 2010, 08:50 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
since AIEEE is competitive all India entrance exam the cutoff marks for such kind of exams are never fixed.they vary according to the paper and the competition among the students.so my suggestion to you is work hard and try to get a good rank then you will definately get a college of your choice.
All The Best!!
27th August 2010, 11:19 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

your state eligibility will be Delhi.actually state eligibility is decided on the basis of student's state in which his native place is situated.

you will get a separate state rank other than all india rank.

also you have scored less marks this time.don't worry.do hard labour this time.definitely you will get more marks in next year.also solve previous papers of DCE exam.

for taking admission in DCE you have to get all india rank within 1000.as it is a reputed college.

so try your best.

all the best.
27th August 2010, 03:49 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?

dear friend
u must follow newspaper,magazine,from where u can get information.
for more information u can visit the web site.
best of luck.
2nd December 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum number for aieee govt.college for sc
4th December 2010, 08:14 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi
you have to get rank under 1000 in AIEEE exams. If you have get rank under 1000, then you will definately get admission in
Delhi college of engineering.

But, if you are belong to outside delhi then to get admission in DCE is diificult because
there are only 15% seats are availiable for outsiders.

So, if you have scored well in AIEEE exams only then you will get admission in DCE other wise its difficult for you.

good luck.
29th December 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

how is DCE qualified for 2011
31st December 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i m going to appear for 2 cbse exams in 2011.....so my state eligibility code will be of d same state in which i m studyn????
1st February 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how much marks in aieee of selection
29th March 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, if i get 30,000 AIR can i select for dce
2nd May 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

i am getting just 60marks in aieee,can i take admission in any college?
27th May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 120 marks a gov college is alloted me or not
5th June 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 176 points in aieee 2011. am i eligible for dce
6th June 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 205000 rank in aieee tell list of colleges i can get through councelling
7th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?

Quote:
Gud evening sir,
Thanking You
your's faithfully
Prienka Bakshi
i too ask the same question
7th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
myself lovekesh agrawal.Sir I have given the exam of aieee this year & i am qualified with 55 marks.so my first question is how much % in 12 for aieee and how much minimum marks in aieee for selection in anyone college.Please do reply sir.
Thanking You
your's faithfully
lovekesh agrawal
14th June 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me how to change coll. in 2nd year through aieee???
Give all the revelent details.....
22nd June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

My self sub (clk) Labh Singh, from Delhi Cantt. Sir my son vivek singh appeared in aieee exam 2011 and got 10000 rank in sc cat at AIR. can he get admission in any engineering college at delhi. Last date for submission of application. Please reply soon.
4th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am ankita and i reside in bokaro {jharkhand} . my expected rank in aieee is 100. i belong to obc. can i get admision in any goverment college in delhi? pls answer.
29th May 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, my score in AIEEE is about 200, what rank should I expect.
13th June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i hv got 92 marks in aieee... my aieee is 127229... n m in sc cat...can i get dtu or any nit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?