16th June 2011, 11:58 AM
avi_chow

Which course should I take to do MS in Germany?

and in whcih course u get godd mrks for getting the free education..in germany ..and iam ding mechanical ..pzl tell me deatils...

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  5. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  6. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  7. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  9. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  10. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  12. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  13. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  14. How to study masters education in germany?
  15. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  16. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  17. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  18. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
14th November 2011, 11:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I take to do MS in Germany?

As you are from mechanical
you can take

Thermo dynamics
Fluid Mechanics
Organic Chemistry
28th November 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

which course to pursue for MS in germany.. I'm from Information science and engineering background.. Please do help me out..
26th March 2012, 11:43 PM
70abhi
Junior Member+

HI
so you want to do MS in Germany on the bases of mechanical engineering thats really awesome which you have chosen because that is the field were you can learn something new mechanical .

Most of the cars and engine parts are built their and exported to other countries .

Now ill tell you the procedure and branches and subject belonging to them this may help you about 80%.

procedure for what you need to go to Germany for MS :

A minimum of 30 semester credit hours (total of 10 courses)

All degree candidates are required to take M.E. 7000.

Students must maintain at least a "B" average.

A maximum of six credits may be taken outside the department with the approval of the graduate committee chair.

A maximum of six credits may be transferred from other institutions with the approval of the graduate committee chair. A grade of "B" or better is necessary for transfer of these credits.

Branches:

Machinery Dynamics
Thermofluid Systems
Electro-Mechanical Systems

subjects:

Machinery Dynamics

- Advanced Engineering Analysis
- Intro to Fin Element Analysis
- Comp-Aided Anal Multibody Sys
- Advanced Dynamics
- Dynamics of Rotating Machinery
- Vibration Analysis
- Nonlinear Dynamics

Thermofluid Systems

- Advanced Engineering Analysis
- Intro-Computational Fluid Mech
- Advanced Engrg Thermodynamics
- Thermal Mgmnt of Electronics
- Tran Phen in Bio Systems
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- Conduction Heat Transfer
- Convection Heat Transfer
- Radiation Heat Transfer

Electro-Mechanical Systems

- Control Systems Engineering or
at least one ECE course
at least one ME course
Please note the following restrictions:

I think these information helps you

ALL THE BEST
26th July 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I take to do MS in Germany in electronics stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?