14th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Do the Infosys, TCS and Wipro provide internship for 2nd year CSE students? How can I do it?

I am doing 2nd year of BE CSE and want to know how can I do internship from Infosys, TCS and Wipro? Do the companies provide internship for 2nd year students?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether TCS, Infosys and Wipro offer Internship in summer for CSE 2nd year students?
  2. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  3. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  4. What are the requirements to do internship in CSE from Infosys, TCS and Wipro?
  5. Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  7. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for Autumn Internship in IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  15. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  17. Summer Internship in IBM, Wipro, Infosys & TCS for MBA 2nd semester student in Chandigarh & Pune? -- [New]
  18. Which type of internship does Infosys provide for CSE branch students? Way to enroll for internship?
17th September 2017, 07:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the Infosys, TCS and Wipro provide internship for 2nd year CSE students? How can I do it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies. You just have to register yourself at their websites and submit your resume. Then you have to write an application to the HOD of the company mentioning the details of your training. If your resume gets selected then you have to get a NOC from your college and send it back again to the authorities. Now you have to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?