15th September 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better analytical or pure chemistry for post graduation course?

Which is better analytical or pure chemistry for post graduation course? I have this doubt and not able to proceed for now. Can someone please give me the details on this? Which one has more job facilities? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Analytical Chemistry in M.Sc for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  2. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  5. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  6. Job opportunities after Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry? What kind of competitive exams can I appear with this qualification?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D. in Human Genetics? Is Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry sufficient for this?
  8. What skills do I need to develop to get a job after completing M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  9. Institutes in Hyderabad to pursue M.Phil after completing PG in Analytical Chemistry? How to apply for it?
  10. Job opportunities in forensic field after post graduation in Analytical Chemistry?
  11. Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry which is favourable to study in M.Phil for Chemistry Gold Medalist? -- [New]
  12. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  13. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Course fee of this course?
  14. Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the different competitive exams after completion of post graduation in Analytical Chemistry
  16. Is a Quality Controller job in tobacco company a good choice after completing PG in MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  17. Universities offering Post Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry? Information about their entrance?
  18. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry? Scope available after completion of this course?
16th September 2017, 10:23 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better analytical or pure chemistry for post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is better analytical or pure chemistry for post graduation course? I have this doubt and not able to proceed for now. Can someone please give me the details on this? Which one has more job facilities? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

If you want to do post gradate degree in chemistry field, then minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute. Here below are details regarding PG degree in chemistry and PG degree in analytical chemistry:-

About PG in Analytical Chemistry Course:- Post graduation degree in analytical chemistry deals with the study of Identification, Separation and quantification of chemical components of natural and artificial materials. Duration of post graduation degree in analytic chemistry is 2 years.

>> Job options for you after having PG degree in analytical chemistry are Process analytical scientist, Analytical chemist, Research and development analytical chemist. Etc.

About PG Degree in Pure Chemistry:- Post graduation degree in chemistry deals with the study of Behavior, Composition, Structure, Properties of matter and chances occurs in various chemical substances while chemical reactions.

>> After PG in Chemistry you can apply for jobs like Research officer, Chemistry teacher, Soil chemistry scientist, Solid state chemistry expert etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?