17th September 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to get teaching job in KVs after M.Com?

I have completed my M.Com (accounts) for Rajasthan Vidyapeeth and B.Ed from Mumbai university would like to teach for 11th and 12th in KVs.
What is the process to get admitted? Please help me out.

17th September 2017, 03:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to get teaching job in KVs after M.Com?

To get recruitment as teacher in central government schools in K.V or J.N.V candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET examination conducted by CBSE.

So, you have to appear and qualify in examination to get recruitment as teacher. The eligibility for recruitment as PGT is candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with B.Ed qualification.

There is no age limit to appear in examination.

After qualifying in CTET examination candidates also have to qualify in interview conducted by KV for final recruitment.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?