21st September 2017, 12:35 PM

Am I eligible to get registered in paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Radiology?

Sir/Mam, I have B.Sc radiology from vinnayka university TamilNadu distance education, present I am working in ECHS clinic Mandi Himachal Pradesh, can I register in the Paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh? Awaiting for your response.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I become a Patwari in Himachal Pradesh? Syllabus and question pattern of Himachal Pradesh Patwari written exam? 2 19th May 2020 10:27 AM
Can a Diploma in Medical Lab Technician from Bharat Sewak Samaj, Delhi get registered in Paramedical council of Uttar Pradesh? How can I do it? 5 23rd August 2019 09:40 PM
Eligibility criteria to get National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship held by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)? 0 21st July 2016 07:08 PM
To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir? 2 6th February 2016 09:14 PM
Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh 2 6th February 2014 09:39 AM