6th October 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for air hostess job or training after completion of BA graduation?

Hi, I'm 20 yrs old now I study in B.A 3rd year, after the graduation course I want to apply for air hostess job. I want to know the name of the website where I can apply for training, I have an appendix operation, it was done 9yrs ago, now my question is there any problem for applying for this job for having an operation?

7th October 2017, 06:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for air hostess job or training after completion of BA graduation?

For getting Air Hostess job, firstly you need to undergo Air Hostess training process.

These training are conducted properly by many institutes.

One of the popular Air Hostess training institute is Frankfinn that charges 86k for 1 year training.

After successful training, you will be placed in any airline company with good salary package.

Highest package offered by any airline company to a Frankfinn passed candidate is about 1.75 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?