16th June 2011, 09:46 PM

What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?

sir/madam,

I want to study LLB course. what are the various entrance exams to be written for LLB? What is the eligibility for LLB course?

18th June 2011, 02:22 AM

Default Re: What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?

sir/madam,

I want to study LLB course. what are the various entrance exams to be written for LLB? What is the eligibility for LLB course?
Eligibility:

The candidate must have studied B.com/ BSc / BA degree and must have passed with 45% aggregate and for SC/ST candidates it is 35%.

Entrance exam:

list of some entrance exam for LLB

LSAT , LAWCET , UJET , OCET , ILS , BHU , UET

18th June 2011, 11:01 PM

Default Re: What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?

i do want to know the age limit for post graduate student
19th June 2011, 10:30 PM

can i do LLB after b.pharmacy?
26th June 2011, 07:05 PM

what type of test i have to clear for taking admission in LLb college after 12th
28th June 2011, 01:48 AM

dear sir i want to know that i have passed inter in 2004 and after 4 years of gap i have done ba in 2012 so illegible for llb or not?
30th June 2011, 01:02 PM

i do want to know the age limit for post graduate student
there is no limit for PG
1st July 2011, 04:11 PM
Rekha H yadav

Smile Re: What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?

Originally Posted by Rekha yadav View Post
sir/madam,

I have finished my graduation in 2011 in BA. So am I eligible for LLb course?
2nd July 2011, 06:03 PM

i took biocomputer in 12th and i would lik 2 do llb.... is it a nice career option?
21st July 2011, 12:50 PM

what is the procedure for admission in llb without entrance exam
22nd July 2011, 12:32 PM

Hi I studied Intermediate with BiPC, am I eligible to do law courses?
29th July 2011, 07:03 PM

what is the age limit of eligibility for llb
2nd August 2011, 09:04 PM

sir/madam
I am not passed 12th ,I can do the LLB I am 33 years old now?
6th August 2011, 04:20 PM

can i go 4 Law degree after b.pharm. ?? if yes hw can i proceed further?
12th August 2011, 05:39 PM
DN358

Eligibility:

The candidate must have studied B.com/ BSc / BA degree and must have passed with 45% aggregate and for SC/ST candidates it is 35%.

Entrance exam:

okay dude.....
12th August 2011, 05:40 PM
DN358

Eligibility:

Entrance exam:

23rd August 2011, 04:50 AM

model question paper for ballb entrance exam
1st September 2011, 11:32 PM

i want toknoweldge about law degree, i am ba graduate & 30 year old ,plz tell me detail
pardeep
7th September 2011, 10:04 PM

Want to know about LLb course fees
8th November 2011, 11:17 PM

respected sir/madam m in 12th cbse biology student n wanna to do ballb direct my 12th so what things i've to do please help me please..............

my name is ajita khare m from mahoba up
30th November 2011, 11:09 AM

maine bca kiya hai and meri 54% hai kya mai llb admisson le sakti hu... pls tell me
Rubi
30th November 2011, 11:40 AM
ashwani pachouri

i do want to know the age limit for post graduate student and some exams
5th January 2012, 03:28 PM

i have done my intermediate in science i want to do b.com whether i am eligible to take admission in b.com
1st April 2012, 04:07 PM

HELLO Sir

I have completed B.A. degree in 2009 from calcutta university. Now my age is 25 yrs. Please let me know whether I can appear for LLB course? Need your valuable comments?
14th May 2012, 09:09 PM

when kerala llb entrance exam will be conducted?
22nd May 2012, 01:46 AM

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12 TIS YEAR SO TELL ME IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM TO BE GIVEN FOR LLB ADMISSION AND WAT IS THE CRITERIA.....?
29th May 2012, 08:07 AM

maine graduation distance se bca ka course dr,zakir hussain,patna,C/O sikkim manipal se kiya hai,kya main l.l.b. me admission kara sakta hun,please reply me with written
5th June 2012, 10:48 PM

AGE LIMIT FOR LLB ENTRANCE EXAMS IN INDIA
19th July 2012, 06:41 PM

AGE LIMIT FOR LLB ENTRANCE EXAMS IN INDIA AFTER COMPLITATION OF POST GRADUTE WITH LITRATURE.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-eligibility-terms-llb-what-entrance-exams-needed-clear-get-admission-llb-233238.html#ixzz214NruH53
28th July 2012, 10:18 PM
Dharm27

here is list of some entrance exam for

-LLB
-LSAT
-LAWCET
-UJET
-OCET
-ILS
-BHU
-UET

16th July 2013, 02:39 PM

what is the age limit criteria to do llb. i am 33 years old. i am a ba graduate with an aggregate of 45% above in 2008. please advise me to join an evening college to complete my llb...
30th July 2013, 11:36 AM

I have passed b.sc. In 1997 & this time iam 37 year old can i elligable for l.l.b
4th August 2013, 03:25 PM

I am graduate having 42% wants to LLB form a college registered at Bar Council Of india. Pls help me my e-mail add: is [email protected]
4th June 2014, 04:43 PM

Please tell me my marks in b.com is 46 percent can i take admmision in mba on llb base
11th June 2014, 01:04 PM

I'm complited bcom 54% two years ago and i want to addmission in llb, which is addmission date llb plz give me ans.
6th January 2015, 03:05 PM

Question Re: What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;791533]sir/madam,
i have passed B.Com from mumbai university 10 years ago in pass class now i want do L.L.B course through distance educaction is it possible
1st April 2015, 01:04 AM

sir/madam,
My name is sayyad yasin ali ..i have passed B.Com from yashwantrao mukt vidyapith nashik university 2013 /2 years ago in pass class now i want do L.L.B course through distance educaction is it possible & more..
Please give me ans ..email me [email protected]
Mb no 8983636712
28th November 2016, 12:12 PM

Sir/Madam, I Deepak, I am preparing for CLAT 2017. Please tell me the age limit for appearing 5 year LLB course.
( my email id - [email protected])