26th June 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

PG diploma in clinical research: Scope, Educational Loans at lower interest rates?

i am a b.pharm graduate and would like to take up clicical research iasa pg diploma course....iwud like to knw the scopes after this. and since the fee structure is vry high,can u provide me details abt educational loan at lower interst rates....

thanking you..

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of PG Diploma in Clinical Research and it's scope?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
  4. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  5. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  6. scope after clinical research course?
  7. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  8. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate? -- [New]
  9. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  10. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  11. Previous 10 years SBI clerical question papers with solutions?
  12. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  13. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  14. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?
  15. PhD in Clinical Research rather PG Diploma?
  16. TRB model question papers ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why is the interest rate is more for educational loan than other loans?
  18. Eligibility and educational qualification required to study Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research Management in CREMA?
27th June 2010, 01:37 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PG diploma in clinical research: Scope, Educational Loans at lower interest rates?

you can become a biostatistician or a clinical research manager in this field.you can apply in the SBI branches for the educational loan at cheap rates.
27th June 2010, 02:22 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: PG diploma in clinical research: Scope, Educational Loans at lower interest rates?

Dear friend.
Your research field is in clinical branch is flourishing in scopes need not to worry for future. You may get job as clinical data management, heathcare in industries like IASA, HEASTHCARE INDIA, ORACLE CLINICAL etc. You may get through govt colleges to decrease financial burden.
8th July 2010, 01:26 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG diploma in clinical research: Scope, Educational Loans at lower interest rates?

Hello friend,

Clinical research has become an interesting career in India, which provide so many career options.
This course involves studies related with drug development ,basic pharmacology, human health etc.
It gives options of going in R&D field in clinical healthcare management.

The duration of PG diploma clinical research course is generally 10 months, including 1 month dissertation.

You can pursue this course from renowned institutes in our country like:
ICRI , CREMA etc.

The fee structure of these institutes are different. For more details please visit official site of ICRI:
www.icriindia.com

Here is the official site of CREMA:
www.cremaindia.org

Good luck!
13th July 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i m reshma i m interested to clinical reserech but i have money problem so i try to complete p g diploma in clinical reserch in haffkin so tell me can success in it
24th August 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a msc biotechnology student.i would like to take up
clinical research as pg diploma course....iwud like to knw the scopes after this.
3rd September 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i am b.pharma compleated,nw pursuing mba through smedu.nw i want to do p g diploma in clinical research.i want to know the scope after this
25th September 2010, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a bsc biotech final year student and want to do pg diploma in clinical research can you plz tell me the scope and starting salary of clinical research
26th September 2010, 10:04 AM
subhash1206

you have taken good descission if you want to take information about loan then contact to nearby sbi
helpline no.1800112211
all the best
6th October 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am Bpharm graduate I want do clinical research course. can I go to pg diploma or msc in clinical research, which course has more scope.
please guide me.
Thank you.
Regards,
priyanka
12th February 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Am a BAMS and want to know how much scope in clinical research for me
22nd February 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i have done m.sc microbiology and wanna do p.hd.plz kindly tell me doing pg diplma before p.hd is good option or wastage of time?
11th May 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing my m.pharmacy. i want to do job and continue my studies after completion of my masters. so can you suggest me any of the part time or correspondence course related to this field except clinical research?
24th May 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

dont join clinical research as a diploma or pg diplome course its waste of time and money.get trained in any good institution in the courses like cdm, oracle clinical, or sas programmer in clinical research area.... it will take hardly 3-4 months and u can expect an immediate entry level jobs ...depending upon the institution in which u get training.

all d best.........
3rd June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

plz give me information abt pg diploma in clincal research,what s d scope after doing this and m BDS what r d other options avaliable as m nt intrested n dental practice
12th October 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the information about clinical research in india and scope institute and loan facility in india and abroad.
26th January 2012, 04:21 PM
drurv

Clinical research has become an interesting career in India, which provide so many career options.
This course involves studies related with drug development ,basic pharmacology, human health etc.
It gives options of going in R&D field in clinical healthcare management.

The duration of PG diploma clinical research course is generally 10 months, including 1 month dissertation.

You can pursue this course from renowned institutes in our country like:
ICRI , CREMA etc.

The fee structure of these institutes are different. For more details please visit official site of ICRI:
www.icriindia.com
16th April 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the scope of PG diploma in clinical research?
16th August 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have done b.sc nursing,i would like to know about top institute of clinical research
14th November 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i m a physiotherapist and i m interested in doing pg diploma in clinical research,will it be a good option for me as i m not interested to carry on with physiotherapy.
14th March 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.pharma and now doing pg diploma in healthcare informatics from C-DAC ACTS pune.i want to do clinical research...but m confused..should i do pg diploma in clinical researh or m.sc in clinical researh ?plz can anyone suggest me????
26th March 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

after pg diploma in clinical research can i get the job in any hospital
17th May 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir/ma'm , I am student of final year in bsc mlt ...... I would like to know about icbio mohali institute..... Hws it ??? And whats the scope of pg diploma in clinical research and clinical data managment ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?