30th October 2017, 07:07 PM
priyanka tharalla

What type of jobs I can get in government sector after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

What type of jobs can I get in government sector after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Can you please provide me with the details on this? What type of preparation would be needed from my end? Can someone please answer me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. Which type of government sector jobs I can get after completion of B.Com?
  5. Which government sector jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  7. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  8. Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?
  9. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  10. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  12. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  14. What are the jobs in banking sector for computer science students?
  15. What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. What type of job I would get in government sector if I complete polytechnic in computer sicence?
  17. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
  18. Which type of government jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc in Environmental Science? -- [New]
3rd November 2017, 10:10 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs I can get in government sector after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

After completing B.Tech in Computer Science, you can get government jobs through exams like GATE, ISRO, Civil Services exam.

Many PSUs recruit computer science graduates on the basis of their GATE Score.

So, apply for GATE Exam and secure good marks to get recruited in PSUs like ONGC, BSNL, DRDO, etc.

Apart from this, you can get government job through Civil Services Exam.

For this, you will have to crack Preliminary Exam, then Main Exam and finally Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?