26th June 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

sir among the following which course have great future and which is the best college for that course in pune.
1)aeronautical engineering.
2)aircraft maintainance engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  2. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  3. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  6. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  8. Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma? -- [New]
  9. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can one continue with Aeronautical Engineering after completing Aircraft Maintenance course?
  12. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  13. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  14. Best country to study MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) candidate? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  15. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
  16. Can i find Aircraft Maintenance job after finishing Aeronautical Diploma?
  17. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?
4th April 2011, 12:11 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering course is the best option choose,because this stream has lot of opportunity than aircraft maintainance course.

After completing you Aeronautical course,you can join Aerospace,Automobile,manufacture company.
4th April 2011, 03:52 AM
dava

Default Re: Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

In both the courses you will deal with the Aircraft engines and its functions . In both the courses physics will play a crucial role but in aeronautical engineering you will cover the Design part also.

Both have good future but aeronautical engineering would be better , it has wider scope .

This link will provide few colleges for the above course in pune http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/pune/aeronautical-engineering-college_pune_contacts.htm
4th April 2011, 12:04 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir among the following which course have great future and which is the best college for that course in pune.
1)aeronautical engineering.
2)aircraft maintainance engineering.
Aeronautical engineering has great scope in comparison to aircraft maintenance.
engineering. There are lots of Jobs are available with the national, international, public and private Airline Services as well as aircraft-manufacturing units.

In India there are various job opportunities available in the

Air India,

Indian Airlines,

Helicopter Corporation of India and flying clubs,

Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)

In pune the colleges which provide aernoutical engineering courses are
listed below.

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)
140/6, Near Warje Chowk,
NDA Road, Warje Malwadi ,
Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411052

Institute of Information Technology and Management's Aeronautical
Engineering Training Academy, Pune (Maharashtra)
Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk,
Near Angaraj Water Park ,
Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411048
4th April 2011, 02:41 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Aeronautical engineering has more scope than aircraft maintenance engineering.The best colleges in pune are:
1-Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology,Pune.
2-Pune Institute for Aeronautics and Computer Science,Pune.
3-Academy for Aeronautics and Computer Science,Pune.
4-Hindustan Aerospace and Engineering,Pune.
9th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

now i done diploma in ECE now i like to do aeronautical Engg for that i need to know colleges in pune please help??
18th May 2011, 03:09 PM

plz dont join ame aircraft maintenance engineering.it was worst decision of my lyf to join ame.plz visit amestudenthelp.blogspot.com for details
16th June 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

what are the future scopes of aeronautical engineering??
6th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have70% in H.S.C can iget admission in aeronautical??????????
23rd July 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

which better side in aernotical (12th)
2nd August 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

is an Aircraft Maintenance Engg. student elegible for Aeronautical Engg?If then what"ll be the duration of the cource?
6th August 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the future scopes of aeronautical engineering??
wats the placement in these courses??????
28th August 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

ame have the 100 percent placements
4th November 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

plz dnt join ame mainly in H.I.E.T in chennai worst ame school in india if u join then go to hell like me
29th November 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

can aerospace engineers work as aircraft maintenance engineers.....orr does aerospace engineering course cover AME
17th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering..which one of this have higher scope in future..and can earn highest salary ??
14th March 2012, 06:51 PM
kaveribiswas

There are lots of Jobs are available with the national, international, public and private Airline Services as well as aircraft-manufacturing units.

In India there are various job opportunities available in the

Air India,

Indian Airlines,

Helicopter Corporation of India and flying clubs,

Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)

In pune the colleges which provide aernoutical engineering courses are
listed below.

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)
140/6, Near Warje Chowk,
NDA Road, Warje Malwadi ,
Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411052

Good luck.............
20th May 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

among both which one has better placement in indi????? plz reply
18th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

is indian institute for aeronautical eng. and information technology a good option for doing aeronautical engineering??
4th November 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

which has more scope among aerospace engineering & aeronautical engineering?
30th March 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

ime certificate value aronotical engineering
30th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

ime certificate value aronotical engineering
9th April 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a plus two student I like to join Ame along with BBA in aviation what's the scope of the course
I'm eagerly waiting for any suggestion BC I should have to make a decision in a limited period b4 the declaration of my 12 the result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?