17th June 2011, 01:28 AM
abhisek22

Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?

IS GRE exam is a way to enter MIT,USA and other top-notch universities in USA to do (M.TECH) or master degree program in Astronomy and Computer Science ?
Please Reply with all process in my email id:_ [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  2. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  3. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  4. How do I get admission in top US universities like MIT, Berkeley, Caltech, Princeton? How do I prepare for SAT or GRE?
  5. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  6. Which are the top universities for Management Post Graduates in USA? How much TOEFL and GRE score is required to enter in Management Faculty?
  7. What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  9. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. What is the eligibility Criteria to get admission in MIT, USA for MS? -- [New]
  11. Higher studies in Canada after Masters in chemistry from Bangladeshi University with CGPA 3.76?
  12. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  13. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  14. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  16. How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?
  17. Entrance exam for admission in top universities of USA for MS and Research?
  18. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
15th November 2011, 10:34 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?

Hello abhisek,

Infact its the best way to get in.
Also you can try for schlorships in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?