17th June 2011, 08:55 AM
sputhniya

Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?

sir....i completed my intermediate with 85% (mpc).but i got less marks in eamcet i want to do degree ?so plz tell me what is the good course in degree and which course has bright future..........iam in confusion that i should do b.sc or bca......as ece and cse are good branches in engineering stream then what is good course in degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective? -- [New]
  2. Any course or degree after MBA which will prove beneficial to me?
  3. Is joining M.Sc. zoology through distance education beneficial in terms of job prospective? I have done B.Sc in zoology
  4. ICFAI CFA program vs. MBA
  5. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  6. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  7. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  8. What is the difference between B.Tech and M.Tech degree in terms of job prospective? Is M.tech helpful in teaching jobs?
  9. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does law and CS have any relation? Will it be useful in terms of job prospective?
  11. What should I do after B.Com?Which course is beneficial to me?
  12. What is the value of M.Sc. degree in Forensic Odontology in terms of job options?
  13. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  14. Which course to do to make a career in news reading and anchoring?
  15. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  16. Which subject should choose in Master degree to get Government job after B.Ed and graduation in Arts stream?
  17. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  18. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
8th March 2012, 01:12 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?

you should do bca.Scope of Bca is good.There is plenty of jobs in computer science.
You apply for government jobs or private jobs
3rd August 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?

what heigher studyes i do after bca
11th August 2013, 10:51 PM
kasipati arun

After completing degree,
you should choose Bsc according to your group in intermediate or you can go with Bcom(computers) these two branches have given a brighter future chances to get job after completing degree with minimum 75 percentage.since now a days software companies thought that engineering have a less patience than degree students and also degree students stick to the same company at least 2-3 years but engineering students do not like that,they simply change their in 3-4 months and join in another company who are offering better salary,so,they choose employs from degree only.
26th May 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course in degree for a student who had completed her 2 with 85% and wanted a job in companies like wipro? is it possible to get a job in wipro by completing degree?
26th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course in degree for a student who had completed her 2 with 85% and wanted a job in companies like wipro? is it possible to get a job in wipro by completing degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?