14th November 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for schooling in Canada after completion of 10th standard with 9.6 CGPA?

I have passed 10 of CBSE board with 9.6 CGPA and I want to study in Canada I want to apply schooling visa want to go and with my mom in Canada. Can you please guide me with the required information on the same soon? Awaiting to get the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:

18th November 2017, 11:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for schooling in Canada after completion of 10th standard with 9.6 CGPA?

It is not easy to get admission in any Canadian institute. If you wish to study in Canada then you have to make a plan and have to follow it.

First you have choose a suitable high school based on the subject you intend to study. Then you have to sit in TOEFL/IELTS examination, it check your English language proficiency. In this test you have to get good score.

Eligibility Criteria to Study in Canada are:-
To get a student visa, you have to prove that you have enough money to pay your tuition fee, you have your living expenses and money for your return transportation, you having no criminal record. If necessary you have to appear for medical examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?