13th November 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th from Bihar board of open schooling?

Am I eligible to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th from Bihar board of open schooling? Can you please let me know the criteria which are followed? What if am not eligible? What should be done for that? Awaiting to get the quick response. Thanks!

15th November 2017, 02:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th from Bihar board of open schooling?

Yes, Bihar board of open schooling is a recognised board and plays an important role in imparting the education mostly to rural and remote areas.

So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in Merchant Navy. The required qualification to join merchant navy after 12th std is that candidate must have completed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.
15th November 2017, 05:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th from Bihar board of open schooling?

Yes, for appearing in Merchant Navy recruitment examination one need to pass 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

So, if you have passed 12th with science stream then you are eligible to appear in examination. As Bihar Board of Open Schooling is a recognised board.
15th November 2017, 05:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for Merchant Navy after completing 12th from Bihar Board of Open Schooling.
But the important thing is that your school should be recognized by the government. So no need to worry because you are eligible.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed intermediate from a recognized university.
Candidate must have from Science stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in intermediate.
Candidate age should be 16.5 years to 19 years.
Candidate should be unmarried.
Candidate should by physically and mentally fit.
Candidate should be a citizen of India.
21st November 2017, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th from Bihar board of open schooling?

Yes, you are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.
1st August 2022, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admission in merchant Navy after completion of 12th from bihar board open schooling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?