18th November 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship from NBC Bearings?

I am Mechanical Engineering student and will complete next year so, I want to do internship. Please tell me how can I do internship from NBC Bearings?

24th November 2017, 10:12 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do internship from NBC Bearings?

NBC bearings is a part of the C K Birla Group which produce bearings on very large scale. Being a mechanical engineering candidate, you are eligible to apply internship at NBC bearings.
To get internship from NBC bearings, you have to submit your application in the HR department of the company. You have to address the application Head of HR department.
If your application shortlisted for final interview, then you have to clear the interview to get internship from NBC bearings.
2nd July 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, i want to do internship from your company
2nd July 2019, 11:33 AM
RahulMewal

I am Mechanical Engineering student and will complete next year so, I want to do internship. Please tell me how can I do internship from NBC Bearings?
18th July 2021, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i a mechanical student. i want to apply for online internship or any online conducted workshop with a certification.is it possible in this amid corona situation?
19th July 2021, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

how and what skills are required for a job in nbc for a undergraduate mechanical student.and what type of jobs are there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?