22nd November 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBBS in Canada having 92% in 12th?

Hello Sir, my self Blesson Varghese from Kerala India. I just completed my 12th standard and I scored 92% in my board exams (biology, physics, chemistry, English). Sir, can I apply for MBBS in Canada?

24th November 2017, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS in Canada having 92% in 12th?

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in Canada for MBBS degree. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

If you have completed class 12th with PCB stream, then surely you will be eligible for admission. You just need to clear the merit for admission.
24th November 2017, 11:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely you can apply for MBBS in Canada after completion of 12th standard with 92% marks. Candidates those who have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from a recognized board, are eligible to apply for MBBS in Canada. In order to get the study visa of Canada for MBBS course, you must have to appear and qualify in MCAT and IELTS/TOEFL examination. On the basis of your performance in the aforesaid entrance exam, you will be given admission to pursue MBBS course in Canada.
29th August 2020, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm bsc nursing 2nd year student from India and I want to study mbbs in Canada with just pass mark in neet exam pls any one clear my doubt please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?