1st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety

Dear Sir, I am Nataraja. I am 30 years old, now I joined the B.Sc fire and safety in ASET Alagappa University chennai my age was 30. So, if I get the any government job after B.Sc safety Management course. Please give the information or send details on my mail id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  2. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  4. Detailed information about BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) course? -- [New]
  5. How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  7. Availability of jobs in government sector having a degree in Fire Tech and Safety?
  8. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  10. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  11. Job opportunities for BSc(Safety and Fire Management) candidate of NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  12. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
  13. Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  14. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  15. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  18. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
1st December 2017, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety

Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Fire and Safety:

There are several job opportunities after successful completion of B.Sc in Fire and Safety course. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Construction based organizations

>> Fire Safety Training Organizations

>> Government Firefighting department

>> Armed Forces

>> GAIL

>> SAIL

>> Chemical Plants

>> Government based Electricity boards..etc.,

You may apply for several posts namely Fire Officer, Safety Officer, Safety Engineer, Supervisor, Instructor, Safety consultants..etc.,
2nd December 2017, 03:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Fire and Safety Professionals have both Government and private job opportunities:

Armed Forces

Refineries

Chemical Plants

Oil companies

Industries

Construction firms

Electricity Boards

Government Departments

Fire Safety Training Institutes
2nd December 2017, 08:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

These are the job profiles which you can apply for after completing your graduation course in fire and safety and some of the major recruiters are:

- Government fire Fighting Department

- Oil Companies

-Refineries

- Chemical Plants

- Industries

- Electricity Boards

- Construction Firms

- Armed Forces

- Government Departments

Job Profiles :

- Safety Engineer

- Safety Officer

- Fireman

-Instructer

- Fire officer

- Station master

- Safety Supervisor

- Instructor
2nd December 2017, 09:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of Government jobs after BSc in Fire and Safety:-

Fire Safety Training Industries

Government Departments

Construction Firms

Electricity Boards

Industries.

Oil Companies

Government Firefighting Department

Chemical Plants

Refineries

Armed Forces.
6th March 2020, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am GOKULAKRISHNAN. I am 20 years old, now I joined the B.Sc PHYSICS in barathidasan University ,branch of (national college, trichy) my age was 20. So, if I get the any government job after B.Sc PHYSICS grajuate course related jobs . Please give the information or send details on my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?