17th June 2011, 04:52 PM
abhilasha bhagat

What should be the minimum marks I should score to get MBBS seat in Raipur under ST category?

I am a female ST candidate, Abhilasha. Last year I attemoted cg pmt and got 157th rank in ST category. Was that enough to get me a seat in MBBS in raipur college? what is the minimum marks i need to score to get MBBS seat in raipur college?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  3. How many MBBS seat are there in AP? Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 97 marks in EAMCET
  4. How much marks should I score in EAMCET to get MBBS seat
  5. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  6. Can I get MBBS/BDS seat after scoring 105 marks in MPPMT
  7. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 110 score?
  8. Any chance to get MBBS seat under BC category? In which college can I get after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks for MBBS?
  9. Can I get MBBS seat under girls quota after scoring 135 marks in UPMT? Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat and BDS seat in UPMT?
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  11. In which college can I get MBBS seat with 193.25 marks under BC category?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  13. How to get a seat in MBBS? I belong to SC category
  14. How much I need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I below to general category -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  16. What's the minimum marks should I score in AIEEE out of 360 to get admission in NIT, Raipur?
  17. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  18. Date of submission of medical entrance exam forms? Minimum marks needed to get a government seat in MBBS?
15th August 2015, 01:26 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should be the minimum marks I should score to get MBBS seat in Raipur under ST category?

Minimum marks are called as the cutoff marks.

The allotment of colleges and branches depend upon whether you cross the cutoff marks or not.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you have to sit in the counseling first to get the college and the branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?