4th December 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for government jobs in government hospital after completion of diploma in Optometry?

I have completed diploma in optometry in Regional Institue of ophthalmology in government ophthalmic hospital. How to get government jobs for Government hospital? Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow? Awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for government jobs in Tamilnadu after completion of diploma in Nursing?
  2. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for part time diploma course? Can I get government job after completion of course?
  5. Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply and get government jobs after completion of B.Pharm course?
  7. Benefits of studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in optometry from a government institute
  9. What are the government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Geography?
  10. Eligibility criteria required to apply for jobs in government hospital after completion of MBBS?
  11. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  14. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  15. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  16. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  17. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.Optometry or B.Sc Optometry after completion of diploma in optometric technician?
10th December 2017, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government jobs in government hospital after completion of diploma in Optometry?

You can get job as lecturer in various government colleges offering such courses. You can also get job at various government eye hospitals as technician.

Mostly, you will get job in private sector only and most of the optometrists are self employed with their own Optics shop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?