6th December 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which one is good, diploma in Civil or Computer or Hotel management?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 10th standard and now I am willing to join diploma courses in civil or computer or in hotel management. Tell me some right way to select my course. I am in a dilemma.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is good, diploma in Civil or Computer or Hotel management? -- [New]
  2. Can I do hotel management after diploma in computer engineering?
  3. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  4. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  6. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  9. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  11. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  12. Opportunities after completing Diploma in Hotel Management?
  13. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  14. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  15. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  16. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Opportunities in Hotel Industry for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  18. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
6th December 2017, 11:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is good, diploma in Civil or Computer or Hotel management?

Diploma in Civil or Computer engineering or Hotel Management, all have great career prospects, so comparing them would just be a waste of time. After completing any of these courses you can get ample of job opportunities in both government and private sectors. So, choosing the stream depends upon your personal interest. Choose a stream which you feel is easy for you and can perform well. All the courses have their own value, so you have to choose wisely.
7th December 2017, 03:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is good, diploma in Civil or Computer or Hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my 10th standard and now I am willing to join diploma courses in civil or computer or in hotel management. Tell me some right way to select my course. I am in a dilemma.

Diploma in Computer Science is better than a Diploma in Civil Engineering and Hotel Management. Job opportunities for the diploma in computer science holders is high compared to civil engineering and hotel management. Candidates can study BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology after completion of diploma in computer science through lateral entry. They are admitted to the second year of the four year engineering course. Candidates can join the diploma in computer science in various polytechnic colleges. Duration of the diploma in computer science course is three years.
7th December 2017, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in any course of your interest. You can opt for Diploma in Civil or Computer or Hotel Management course of your interest as there is special significance and career opportunities for every course. If you are interested in Construction field, you can opt for Civil stream or if you are interested in IT field, you can opt for Computer stream or if you are interested in Hotel Management then, you can opt for Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?