17th June 2011, 08:04 PM
n.chamanthi

Are the diploma ECE students eligible for JTO jobs? What are the limitations regarding the percentage in both B.Tech and Diploma?

Did the diploma(e.c.e) completed students are eligible for jto's job?.diploma passed out 2009.I am doing 4 B-Tech E.C.E .What are the limitations regarding percentage of both b-tech and diploma.

12th October 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the diploma ECE students eligible for JTO jobs? What are the limitations regarding the percentage in both B.Tech and Diploma?

B.tech graduate can do B.ed?
12th October 2011, 05:23 PM
twinkleball

Default Re: Are the diploma ECE students eligible for JTO jobs? What are the limitations regarding the percentage in both B.Tech and Diploma?

I did B.E(ECE) in 2011,i want to write JTO exam, At Which month JTO exam openings available?
12th October 2011, 05:32 PM
twinkleball

I did B.E(E&C),i want to apply government jobs...Can any one give the list of government companies hiring Electronics stream?

Thanks.
15th October 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

details about notification date and pattern of examination please send
30th December 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Tech ECE branch can I elligible for JTO Eaxm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?