13th December 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Do I have chance of admission in Physiotherapy under OBC category?

Sir I have got 105 in NEET and I belongs to OBC category. Sir, I have chance or not for physiotherapy admission? Cutoff of physiotherapy admission for OBC category is 82. I am waiting for your reply thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Chance to get admission in government college under OBC category?
  2. Chances to get admission in Physiotherapy course in any college for the 128 rank in IPU CET and 124 under OBC category? When the counselling will start?
  3. Can I get any NIT with 87 marks in JEE Main and 70.80 in BSEB?
  4. What are the possibilities for me to get a seat in government colleges after scoring 66 in JEE Mains?
  5. Can I get a chance to get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 70% in AIEEE in OBC category
  6. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any chance for admission in NIT in AP, Megalaya, Silchar or Tezpur?
  8. Do I stand a chance in HBTi Kanpur after scoring 48 in OBC girls category?
  9. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 37 marks in GATE?
  10. Can I get admission for M.Tech in any colleges after scoring 374 in GATE with 31 marks(OBC category)?
  11. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  12. BE admission for supplementary students? Chance of getting admission through CET?
  13. Any chance to get admission in self financing MBBS/BDS colleges under government quota after scoring 5375 rank in KEAM? What is the need of category rank list?
  14. How to get admission in BBA programme from OBC category?
  15. Can I get admission in physiotherapy if passed exams in second attempt?
  16. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
  17. Will I get a seat in a Physiotherapy college in Mumbai?
  18. Can I get government college after securing 11131 rank in UPTU?
14th December 2017, 08:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have chance of admission in Physiotherapy under OBC category?

Since, the cut off marks of Physiotherapy course for OBC candidate is 82, you cannot get a chance of admission in the above mentioned course as you have scored 105 in the NEET examination.
However you can participate in the counselling process and try for some Colleges with the above mentioned marks. I am not sure that you can get admission, but you can try till the last round to get a chance of grabbing a seat.
15th December 2017, 09:56 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I have chance of admission in Physiotherapy under OBC category?

According to your given data that you have scored 105 in NEET being an OBC candidate and the cutoff marks for Physiotherapy admission for the candidates belonging to OBC category is 82 then you are very much eligible to get admission for Physiotherapy course under OBC category. You should appear and participate in counselling so as to get the best college for the aforesaid course in respect to you marks/rank in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?