22nd December 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I give IPCC after failing in 6 attempts?

Sir, I have given 6 attempts for 6 times, but did not cleared, I have not given IPCC exam since 2 years, I want to give May 2018 IPCC attempt in first registration.

22nd December 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give IPCC after failing in 6 attempts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have given 6 attempts for 6 times, but did not cleared, I have not given IPCC exam since 2 years, I want to give May 2018 IPCC attempt in first registration.

Yes, you can give IPCC after failing in 6 attempts. There are many candidates who become a CA after 14 attempts. Therefore, you can give IPCC after failing in 6 attempts. Prepare well and appear for the IPCC examinations. You should prepare well all the subjects and topics. You should revise all the subjects at least two to three times. You have to solve all the 6 attempts question papers. If you prepare well, you can clear the IPCC after 6 attempts. Even the 2015 CA Final, Rank 1 is failing in IPCC five times before clearing it.
22nd December 2017, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to renew your registration for CA IPCC, if you exceed a certain limit of attempts without passing the exam. You get 8 attempts for CA IPCC.

After exceeding the attempts, you need to revalidate it again. Hence, you still have two attempts and after that you need to pay revalidation fee again.
23rd December 2017, 02:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply once again for the IPCC paper after failing in it 6 times earlier, there is no problem in it. Many of the candidates fail in IPCC for several times, but still they try their best to qualify in it and they do so as well. So, you also should not give your hope and try at your level best to qualify in it. So, prepare well this time, I am sure you can successfully qualify in it in the 7th attempt.
23rd December 2017, 08:52 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and same is the stage second of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

As far as you are concerned about the maximum number of attempts allowed for qualifying IPCC then for your information I would like to let you know that there is no limitations of attempts for qualifying the same.

But one thing I would like to let you know that the maximum validity of one IPCC registration is four years from the date of registration. So in order to appear in IPCC once again you must re-register for the same examination once again if it has been four years from the date of registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?