17th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I start preparation for commission on income tax at the age of 33?

can i start preparation for commission on income tax when my age 33

10th November 2011, 02:29 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start preparation for commission on income tax at the age of 33?

hi,
you can not apply for commission on income tax is 21-30 year for open category and 21-33 year for ST/SC. If you age limit is cross then you are not eligible for the tax.
29th April 2012, 06:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I start preparation for commission on income tax at the age of 33?

Hi

I am really sorry to say that 95% of the government jobs are to be applied for within the age of 32.

As you say that you are already 33 and now want to start your preparations for the Commission on Income Tax, I am really sorry to say that you cannot apply for this job anymore.

This is because you have surpassed the maximum age limit for any government job in India.

You should try and look for some other finance related jobs in the private companies.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
29th April 2012, 06:44 PM
a444

Default Re: Can I start preparation for commission on income tax at the age of 33?

Before one asks such a question as minimum age to file income tax, the first question to be asked is am I liable for a tax? Filing valid income tax returns requires a valid signature and it should be clear to all that infants do not have the capacity to sign under penalty of perjury that all of the above is true and correct and file a valid income tax return. If a child has earned income this does not necessarily make that infant liable for a tax nor subject to any income tax laws. The assumption of most people is that the "Personal Income Tax" is a direct tax on their earned income. This is incorrect. The tax is not a direct tax on income because it is an unapportioned tax and as such would be unconstitutional as a direct tax. Those who've had some education have incorrectly assumed that the 16th Amendment authorized an unapportioned direct tax on income and thus the income taxes of today are direct taxes upon our income. If the 16th Amendment had "authorized" a direct tax without regard to apportionment it would have been most assuredly struck down by the Supreme Court. A careful reading of the 16th Amendment reveals that with out regard to is not used to describe unapportioned taxes but to describe the enumeration for census. There are two forms of taxation that are bound to the rule of apportionment; direct taxes and capitation taxes. A capitation tax would require a census of enumeration, so the 16th Amendment is making clear to the courts that when an unapportioned tax is passed into legislation the courts may not construe it as a direct tax bound by the rule of apportionment nor may it be viewed as a capitation tax but must necessarily be viewed as a taxed activity.
29th April 2012, 06:55 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Iam really sorry to say this you are not eligible for the income tax exam, because you are crossed the age limit

Age limits is 21years to 30years.
If you are belongs to SC/ST category the age relaxation is 3years i.e 33years.

So your age is not valid for upcoming exam.

You can go through the private companies or others.
29th April 2012, 08:46 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
you can not apply for the income tax officer.

Because the age limit is required for the candidate is 21 to 30 years.

Eligibility criteria:

educational qualification:

the minimum academic qualification required is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age limit:

the eligible age to apply for the post of income tax officer is between 21 to 30 years.

The age relaxation for sc/st is 33 years.

The examination which you will need to crack to become income tax officer is known as combined graduate level examination and is conducted by staff selection commission.

For more information visit the website

www.ssc.org

all the best.
30th April 2012, 02:18 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

HELLO FRIEND....

Sorry you are not eligible for this exam because you are age is 33 years.

Age limit for this exam is 21-30 years.

If you are SC/ST candidate there is 3 years age relaxation.

INCOME TAX OFFICER EXAM conducted by the STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION once a year. minimum qualification is degree. Candidate should be a citizen of india.

For more information visit www.ssc.org

ALL THE BEST.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?