8th January 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 38 years old post graduate diploma holder in Fashion Designing can do degree course?

Can I do distance course in fashion designing. I am 38 years old. I'm a graduate and completed 1 year diploma in fashion designing from IEC SAF. Now after long time. I want to do further course in fashion designing.

8th January 2018, 05:47 PM
khansuccess

Default Re: Whether a 38 years old post graduate diploma holder in Fashion Designing can do degree course?

Yes, you can for sure get admission in the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it. It does not matter whether you are of what, all that matters is that how much willingness do you have to get admission and study the course further.

You should get admission in the course without any further delay. Get the application form, fill it up provide the required documents and fulfill the admission criteria if any other, and get admission to get along with your studies further.

8th January 2018, 11:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 38 years old post graduate diploma holder in Fashion Designing can do degree course?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the degree course in Fashion Designing at this instant through distance mode, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board can apply for the degree course in Fashion Designing through distance mode.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?